Peter East Associates Reviews

Gergan Vasilev
Hatfield
Date of purchase: 06/06/2024
What Gergan Vasilev said about Peter East Associates:
Everything in regard to the training course was perfect. The only weak point for me is the choice of courier, but I still give 5 stars.
Date of purchase: 07/06/2024
I have found Peter East to be an excellent organisation to deal with. This was the second course I have attended with them and it was very well organised and put together.
Sam Mohr
Peter East Associates
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback - really great to hear!
SG
Rod Badenoch
Elgin
Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
What Rod Badenoch said about Peter East Associates:
Sasha kept me well informed by email and ensured the training manuals were delivered before the course start date. Sasha also engaged with myself and colleague on a technical Teams call to ensure we w
Holly
Peter East Associates
Thank you very much for the lovely feedback Rod, I will make sure this is passed onto Sasha. We hope to see you on another course in future!
MC
CL
Craig Lewis
Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
What Craig Lewis said about Peter East Associates:
very good course good knowledge of course and taught to specific needs of course members
About Peter East Associates
Peter East Associates is internationally recognised as a leading provider of Dangerous Goods Training and Consultancy Services. We have all the experience, all the information, and all the advice you need. Our aim is to help your business or organisation to remain safe, compliant and informed.
5 Technology Park, Colindeep Lane, London, Greater London, NW9 6BX, United Kingdom

About Peter East Associates