Northern Energy Reviews

Independent family-run supplier of domestic, agricultural and commercial oil and LPG

1,037

ML
Mr & Mrs Loxley
Carlisle
What Mr & Mrs Loxley said about Northern Energy:
Refill Service is punctual and always on date stated . Office staff always helpful. I can never contact company via their website but only by phone… which is fine by me.
Northern Energy
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you're a 'contented customer'. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.
MI
Mr Irving
Yont the Cleugh Caravan Park
What Mr Irving said about Northern Energy:
Great service, they have always done there best for us, From Yont the Cleugh Caravan Park.
Northern Energy
Thank you for your lovely review. We're pleased you're happy with what we do and appreciate your feedback.
MH
Mr Stainton & Miss Hall
Lincoln
What Mr Stainton & Miss Hall said about Northern Energy:
Always quick to respond and delivery made with a minimum of fuss
Northern Energy
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your 5-star review. We're pleased you're happy with your delivery of LPG and appreciate your feedback.
efficient
Northern Energy
Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and are pleased you're happy with us.
MH
Mrs Hepburn
What Mrs Hepburn said about Northern Energy:
Always deal with any contact promptly. My request for a top up after a reading on the tank is delivered within a few days.
Northern Energy
Thank you for your lovely review. We're pleased you're happy with us and appreciate your feedback.
MM
Mr Mullins
Akeld, Wooler, Northumberland.
What Mr Mullins said about Northern Energy:
Whenever I phone Northern Energy there is no call queue. A friendly, informative response to any query. Delivery dates are prearranged and reliable. Prices are reasonable, and my monthly debit paymen
Northern Energy
Thank you for your lovely review. We're pleased you're happy with us and appreciate you taking the time to leave us your 5-star feedback.
Brilliant no fuss service which is much cheaper than other gas firms
Northern Energy
Thank you - we're pleased you're happy with what we do and appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.
MR
Mr & Mrs Rowe
Castlebytham
What Mr & Mrs Rowe said about Northern Energy:
Northern Energy
Thank you - we're pleased you're happy with us and appreciate your feedback.
As soon as I contact them by email I recieve an acknowledgement email back. They always let me know the day before I receive an LPG delivery. Fantastic team. They deliver v quickly if my gas is low.
Northern Energy
Thank you for your lovely 5-star review. We're pleased you're happy with what we do and appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.
The delivery guy was really nice & treated me with respect. Filled the tank to 80 % and put the key back as requested.
Northern Energy
Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback which we will pass on to your driver, Derek.
About Northern Energy