Ford Mears & Partners Reviews

We are a long-established independent Funeral Directors and Memorial Masons.

KP
Kaylie Paulin
Ashford
Date of purchase: 31/05/2019
What Kaylie Paulin said about Ford Mears & Partners:
Caring and personal service. They helped organise my baby’s funeral.
4 years ago
Dear Kaylie, We are very privileged that you chose us to help you through this most distressing of times. Thank you so much for going to the trouble of leaving us this lovely review. It's greatly appreciated.
Date of purchase: 10/07/2019
Kind, caring and thoughtful service from the moment we called the Grayshott office. Compassionate and caring staff.
4 years ago
It was an honour to be able to help you through your difficult time. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give feedback on our service. Thank you.
Date of purchase: 09/08/2019
They were very helpful at such a side time for my family and arranged everything so efficiently and withk great compassion
4 years ago
Thank you for your kind words. We are honoured you chose us to help you through your sad time.
JG
Jennifer Glass
Auckland, New Zealand
Date of purchase: 24/04/2019
What Jennifer Glass said about Ford Mears & Partners:
The service I received was caring and very helpful. I first visited them in October when I was in the UK and my mother was very unwell. I was guided through what would happen and when my mother died
Mr. S. Ford-Director
4 years ago
Dear Jennifer, We are sorry if our e-mail caused you any distress and are looking into what went wrong. We are glad that you brought it to our attention. Thank you for your positive feedback on our services, we are pleased to hear that we were able to help you at your difficult time.
CT
Carol Tinkler
Stanwell
Date of purchase: 16/07/2019
What Carol Tinkler said about Ford Mears & Partners:
From start to finish Holmes and Daughters made everything so easy. Sharon was very caring and understanding with everything that we needed and asked for. On the day of the funeral the drivers and be
4 years ago
Dear Carol, It was an absolute privilege to be able to assist you through your time of need. We appreciate you taking the time to give us this very positive review. Thank you.
Date of purchase: 17/06/2019
Excellent. Kindness and attention to every detail.
4 years ago
We are honoured you chose to use our services. Your feedback is most appreciated, thank you.
Date of purchase: 23/07/2019
Everyone was helpful and kind, and nothing was too much trouble. When I phoned the first time, they helped me immediately and sorted things out. A small thing, they forgot to bring the wreath of flo
4 years ago
We are sorry that the wreath wasn't taken to the church and the upset caused by this, but thank you for giving us the honour of helping you through your sad time and for taking the time to leave your feedback.
MH
Mark Honebon
Date of purchase: 09/05/2019
What Mark Honebon said about Ford Mears & Partners:
My Aunt had a prepayment policy with Holmes and Daughters in Ashford. The arrangements were handled in a professional and helpful way by Sharon. I would not hesitate to recommend this Funeral Director
4 years ago
Dear Mark, It was a privilege to be able to help your Aunt to make her arrangements and to help you carry out her wishes. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on our service.
Date of purchase: 20/06/2019
David of P.Boast was very kind and caring in a difficult situation. I had a non service funeral for my brother due to sensitive reasons and he was most understanding and helpful as I lived a long di
4 years ago
Thank you for your recommendation. We are honoured we could help you through your difficult time.
Date of purchase: 05/04/2019
As a family we have used them a few times and would happily do so again
Mr. S. Ford-Director
4 years ago
We are sorry that your family has had to use our services more than once, but thank you for returning and leaving us your feedback.
About Ford Mears & Partners
We are a long-established independent Funeral Directors and Memorial Masons providing a high level of professional expertise, care and compassion in your time of need. For funerals large or small, we can advise and assist in the organisation of the service for either cremation or burial to best meet the wishes of the family and loved ones. We offer an exceptional level of service and facilities where our experienced staff are always ready to help and advise you 24 hours a day, and our offices cover an area from South London through to Surrey and Hampshire. We own an extensive fleet of modern Jaguar funeral hearses, limousines and supporting vehicles, and despite being one of the largest organisations in the home counties, pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, local service.
242 Farnborough Road, FARNBOROUGH, Hampshire, GU14 7JW, United Kingdom