Ades Foods Reviews

Ades is the African Food and Drinks store of choice in the United Kingdom with free Home Delivery and Click & Collect.

4.1

CS
Charlene Sodipo
Date of purchase: 17/12/2023
What Charlene Sodipo said about Ades Foods:
This was my first order from Ades. Everything was perfect EXCEPT for the (whole box of) chicken which arrived gone off. I have emailed Ades about this and received no response. Can this be rectified?
Ades Foods
Dear Charlene, We're sincerely sorry to hear about the hiccup with the chicken in your order. That's not the experience we aim for. Our apologies for any inconvenience, and thank you for bringing it to our attention. Rest assured, we've got our team on it and will ensure this is rectified ASAP. You should hear from us shortly. We appreciate your understanding.
ES
Esther
Kent
Date of purchase: 07/12/2023
What Esther said about Ades Foods:
Ades need to understudy UK grocery stores to see how things are done in this country. Going to Ades is like going to Nigeria. Don't even get me started on the website: it takes hours to put my shoppin
OO
oluwaseun olaosebikan
Date of purchase: 13/12/2023
What oluwaseun olaosebikan said about Ades Foods:
Food are fresh and delivered in time
MA
Mosun Alebiosu
Dartford
Date of purchase: 30/11/2023
What Mosun Alebiosu said about Ades Foods:
It was my first time using their delivery service and I was more than impressed. The packaging and delivery was excellent. The frozen foods were well packed in a ice bag with ice to keep them fresh. A
Ades Foods
Hey Mosun, Shopping made easy, right? 🌍 Thanks for the love on our packaging and delivery! 🚀 Can't wait to do it all over again for you!
Date of purchase: 06/12/2023
it was deliverd on time and it is made up to a very high standard
Ades Foods
Great to hear it arrived on time and met your high standards! Thanks for choosing us. Need more heroic deliveries? We've got your back!
OA
oruayefe Ayabi
Date of purchase: 05/12/2023
What oruayefe Ayabi said about Ades Foods:
The starch arrived in time, there was good communication and it was well preserves to maintain it's integrity. The packaging was mindblowing... such great care was given to it.
Ades Foods
Yay for on-time starch magic! 🌟 We're thrilled you loved our communication and mind-blowing packaging – it's like a starch party in a box! 🎉 Thanks a bunch for choosing us. Can't wait to sprinkle some more happiness your way on your next order!
AO
Amirat Olajide
Date of purchase: 05/12/2023
What Amirat Olajide said about Ades Foods:
Nice, fast delivery, the product is as advertised
EB
Elsie Bartholomew
Date of purchase: 24/11/2023
What Elsie Bartholomew said about Ades Foods:
Fast delivery, well packed. Enjoyed the goat's meat, will order more. Thanks
Ades Foods
Hey Elsie, Glad to hear you're living life in the fast lane with our speedy delivery and goat-tastic goodies! We're thrilled you enjoyed the goat meat – bet it was the G.O.A.T.! Can't wait to serve up more meaty delights on your next order.
JM
Juliet Muri
Date of purchase: 01/12/2023
What Juliet Muri said about Ades Foods:
Am giving two starts because I was not happy about the delivery. The items I bought were good but the delivery driver left them outside a communal door where anyone could have stolen it and didn’t eve
Ades Foods
Dear Juliet, We appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for the inconvenience with the delivery. Rest assured, we're addressing this issue to enhance our service. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we value your business. Best regards, Ades Foods Team
Date of purchase: 01/12/2023
Very pleased with the customer service I received. My ordered items were in stock and arrived swiftly.
About Ades Foods
Ades is the African Caribbean retail and wholesale Cash and Carry of choice in the United Kingdom. We continue to increase our product range of quality foods and drinks sold at very competitive prices to embrace a wider market.
1-3 Eastmoor Street Charlton, London,, London, City of London, SE7 8LX, United Kingdom

About Ades Foods