Momentum Life Reviews

Momentum Life is an award-winning insurer, providing New Zealanders with easy and straightforward insurance solutions.

4.6
4.5

13 minutes ago
Date of purchase: 05/29/2024
Good service, they reminded me of missing payments and accepted late payments. Did not experience enough to comment more.
KA
Kathleen
Whanganui
11 hours ago
Date of purchase: 06/13/2024
What Kathleen said about Momentum Life:
Was an awesome start and enjoyed being able to choose what was best for me and thank you so very much 😊 😀

Date of purchase: 06/27/2024
Hassle free at this stage I am a private person and as long as everything is going well I just carry on I prefer not to be contacted

Date of purchase: 06/25/2024

Date of purchase: 06/12/2024
Good, no only just signed up

Date of purchase: 06/12/2024
Date of purchase: 06/11/2024
Very helpful, friendly service.

Date of purchase: 05/24/2024
It's been very good

Date of purchase: 05/27/2024
Awesome
Date of purchase: 05/24/2024
Nice to know I have cover.
About Momentum Life
Momentum Life is a licensed New Zealand life insurance company, committed to providing New Zealanders with easy and straightforward insurance solutions. Our insurance products are designed to provide financial support during a family’s time of need. New Zealanders have recognised the outstanding service provided by Momentum Life and we’re delighted to have received quality service awards from both Reader’s Digest NZ and Feefo, as they reinforce our commitment to delivering best in class products, services and experiences.
Level 7, Tower 1, 205 Queens Street, Auckland, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand