The Edinburgh Address Reviews

4.6

Date of purchase: 24/07/2023
Amazing location and very comfortable. Would definitely stay again
The Edinburgh Address
I am so glad to hear that the flat was up to standards for your stay!

CG
Carl Jan Garzia
Date of purchase: 21/09/2023
What Carl Jan Garzia said about The Edinburgh Address:
We absolutely loved the stay and would stay again without hesitation. The apartment itself is very big for Scottish standards, and is at an amazing location (30s walk from Johnnie Walker building).
The Edinburgh Address
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! And would love to accomodate any further stays in Edinburgh. Regarding the lack of amenities, I do apologise that this was not provided for your stay. We will look into this and ensure that more basic supplies are left in the future.

PB
Peter Broster
Date of purchase: 20/06/2023
What Peter Broster said about The Edinburgh Address:
The booking arrangements via the web site are easy to use and in our case we contacted the Edinburgh address to query details and arrangements for which they were most helpful.
The Edinburgh Address
Thanks for taking the time to leave positive feedback!

Date of purchase: 14/11/2023
A problem with the keys not working was quickly resolved the flat was lovely and warm and very clean it was very close to princes street and public transport I would have liked a welcome pack of mayb
The Edinburgh Address
It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We always appreciate the feedback, and I will pass on these comments to our team and we will endeavour to rectify the issues mentioned above. We hope to host any future stays in Edinburgh.

AC
Alice Cameron
Date of purchase: 09/09/2023
What Alice Cameron said about The Edinburgh Address:
Everything went smoothly. However, any contact was more with the owner herself.
The Edinburgh Address
Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review, we really appreciate it. We are a small business and where we would love to be able to greet every guest, unfortunately this is not feasible for us, this is why we employ Karens amazing property management company to help us with immediate guest contact.

DW
Derval Whelan
Date of purchase: 20/07/2023
What Derval Whelan said about The Edinburgh Address:
The apartment was exactly as pictured and described. It was lovely and in a great part of town.
The Edinburgh Address
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Edinburgh! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Date of purchase: 26/03/2023
The process was easy and secure
The Edinburgh Address
I am glad to hear that you felt our processes were safe and secure!

Date of purchase: 07/01/2023
The website is professional and easy to navigate. Communication was good, with reminders sent in a timely manner about payments due. The only slight issue was that it didn't seem very clear about th
The Edinburgh Address
I am glad to hear that it was a smooth booking process for you. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel that the minimum stay was not obvious, and we will look into making this more clear for future guests!

AH
Angela Hall
Date of purchase: 07/08/2023
What Angela Hall said about The Edinburgh Address:
Every time I have visited I have been very pleased with the quality of the accommodation and the attention to detail.
The Edinburgh Address
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review Angela! We look forward to hosting you back again soon.

NM
Nicola Mallia
Date of purchase: 04/08/2023
What Nicola Mallia said about The Edinburgh Address:
Service was excellent
The Edinburgh Address
Hi Nicola, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

About The Edinburgh Address
A hand picked collection of self catering properties - including luxurious and unique - in Edinburgh, Scotland
International House, 38 Thistle Street, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH21EN, United Kingdom

About The Edinburgh Address