Surprizeshop Reviews

The Ladies Golf Company - The home of Surprizeshop & Daily Sports. Stocking Quality Brands Skechers, Srixon & More!

Date of purchase: 09/12/2023
Service and delivery were excellent my purchase arrived within 2 days. The socks I bought are lovely quality.
Surprizeshop
Hi, Thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto the rest of the team. Haidan :)
Date of purchase: 07/12/2023
Order delivered quickly & delighted with quality of product.
Date of purchase: 14/12/2023
Brilliant service. Chloe Smith went out of her way to find the items that I was searching for. The were dispatched quickly and I really appreciated the extra effort she gave me.

SM
Steve Murphy
Date of purchase: 09/12/2023
What Steve Murphy said about Surprizeshop:
Very Good and timely

Date of purchase: 07/03/2023
We had a faulty item and it was instantly replaced including the personalised writing, within days. This was a gift to a friend, so happy it was resolved so quickly, without a fuss.
Date of purchase: 21/03/2023
Absolutely excellent
Date of purchase: 20/05/2022
Ordered 2 dresses in sale never imagining I would receive before Christmas. Love the little gift and voucher.

Date of purchase: 14/04/2023
Always good service and interesting reasonable good quality products.
KT
Kristín Jónsdóttir
Date of purchase: 04/05/2022
What Kristín Jónsdóttir said about Surprizeshop:
Fantastic service and good products. Only wish that you ship to Iceland

Date of purchase: 10/12/2023
Excellent service

About Surprizeshop
Surprizeshop is a family business that specialises in ladies golf gifts and accessories. We design everything in house and offer lady golfers attractive and feminine golf products that you simply can’t find elsewhere. We enjoy what we do and we hope you enjoy looking through the website and finding unique gifts and accessories that you love to give and use.
Golf 2 Golf LTD, Unit 3 Cleveland Way, Hemel Hemsptead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7DL, United Kingdom

About Surprizeshop