Surprizeshop Reviews

The Ladies Golf Company - The home of Surprizeshop & Daily Sports. Stocking Quality Brands Skechers, Srixon & More!

8 hours ago
Date of purchase: 10/06/2024
Very efficient

Always efficient and helpful

Date of purchase: 07/06/2024
Quick, efficient and arrived when they said it would. This is the first time I have used Surprizeshop and I have already been browsing again.

Date of purchase: 07/06/2024

JM
Josephine McCausland
Date of purchase: 09/12/2023
What Josephine McCausland said about Surprizeshop:
I particularly liked the moss colour of these trousers but they were too small and the next size was out of stock. The quality and feel was good so I ordered the navy instead.
Surprizeshop
Hi, Thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto the rest of the team. Haidan :)

KB
Karan Brown
Date of purchase: 12/11/2021
What Karan Brown said about Surprizeshop:
100% brilliant service, will always buy from you,

Date of purchase: 11/12/2023
Great choice good prices prompt delivery

Date of purchase: 12/12/2023
have alarger size. improve returns procedure
About Surprizeshop
Surprizeshop is a family business that specialises in ladies golf gifts and accessories. We design everything in house and offer lady golfers attractive and feminine golf products that you simply can’t find elsewhere. We enjoy what we do and we hope you enjoy looking through the website and finding unique gifts and accessories that you love to give and use.
Golf 2 Golf LTD, Unit 3 Cleveland Way, Hemel Hemsptead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7DL, United Kingdom

About Surprizeshop