Surprizeshop Reviews

The Ladies Golf Company - The home of Surprizeshop & Daily Sports. Stocking Quality Brands Skechers, Srixon & More!

JM
Josephine McCausland
What Josephine McCausland said about Surprizeshop:
I particularly liked the moss colour of these trousers but they were too small and the next size was out of stock. The quality and feel was good so I ordered the navy instead.
Surprizeshop
Hi, Thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto the rest of the team. Haidan :)

KB
Karan Brown
What Karan Brown said about Surprizeshop:
100% brilliant service, will always buy from you,

Date of purchase: 12/11/2021
Great choice good prices prompt delivery

Date of purchase: 11/12/2023
have alarger size. improve returns procedure
Date of purchase: 12/12/2023
Service and delivery were excellent my purchase arrived within 2 days. The socks I bought are lovely quality.
Date of purchase: 09/12/2023
Order delivered quickly & delighted with quality of product.
Date of purchase: 07/12/2023
Brilliant service. Chloe Smith went out of her way to find the items that I was searching for. The were dispatched quickly and I really appreciated the extra effort she gave me.

Date of purchase: 14/12/2023
SM
Steve Murphy
What Steve Murphy said about Surprizeshop:
Very Good and timely

Date of purchase: 09/12/2023
We had a faulty item and it was instantly replaced including the personalised writing, within days. This was a gift to a friend, so happy it was resolved so quickly, without a fuss.
Date of purchase: 07/03/2023
Absolutely excellent
Date of purchase: 21/03/2023
About Surprizeshop
Surprizeshop is a family business that specialises in ladies golf gifts and accessories. We design everything in house and offer lady golfers attractive and feminine golf products that you simply can’t find elsewhere. We enjoy what we do and we hope you enjoy looking through the website and finding unique gifts and accessories that you love to give and use.
Golf 2 Golf LTD, Unit 3 Cleveland Way, Hemel Hemsptead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7DL, United Kingdom

About Surprizeshop