SportsCover Direct Reviews

Date of purchase: 05/02/2015
From me no comment.
Date of purchase: 02/03/2015
Easy to deal with and very pleasant and helpful. I arranged cover for my husband, who's a rock climber with a heart and a blood condition, and Sportscover weren't fazed by this combination at all.
9 years ago
Thank you for your feedback, we will pass your kind comments on to our team. We hope your husband has a great time rock climbing.
Date of purchase: 05/02/2015
East to use
Date of purchase: 06/03/2015
I couldn't afford the premium all in one go so they allowed me to spread it over 3 months excellent customer service:-)
9 years ago
Thank you for your comments, and for taking the time to send us feedback.
Date of purchase: 09/02/2015
Straightforward claims procedure. After receiving their offer of settlement it was necessary to point out policy small print about countries with reciprocal agreement for medical treatment and how th
9 years ago
Thank you for your feedback on your claim. We will pass your comments on. We are pleased to hear you can rely on Sportscover Direct and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Date of purchase: 07/03/2015
very quick booking service and clear about the sports covered
9 years ago
Thank you for your comments. We are pleased you found the service quick and clear.
Date of purchase: 02/03/2015
I can't really say I had much contact with you, however the peace of mind at being covered for this one-off event (Well, it may become an annual thing) gave me the psychological boost to put the effor
9 years ago
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear being covered gave you the psychological boost to play your best. We hope to hear from you and your team mates in the future.
Date of purchase: 05/03/2015
Simple and easy to complete online application
Date of purchase: 07/03/2015
Excellent !!
Date of purchase: 02/03/2015
The Sports Cover Direct service was friendly, informative, efficient and helpful. Thank you
9 years ago
Thank you for using us for your cover, we are pleased you found the service helpful.
About SportsCover Direct
SportsCover Direct offers comprehensive, specialist and unique insurance products to those involved in the sports and leisure activities.
Dovetail House, Wycombe Road, Stokenchurch, HP14 3RQ, United Kingdom