Northern Energy Reviews

Independent family-run supplier of domestic, agricultural and commercial oil and LPG

1,040

MR CLARK & MRS BAGLEY
Date of purchase: 22/06/2020
What MR CLARK & MRS BAGLEY said about Northern Energy:
We get an e-mail to ask for a reading. I phone in the reading. About a week later I get the bill come the bill come through. So I have no complaints about the service. Thank you.
3 years ago
Great to hear - thank you for your review
MR R G BEATTIE
Date of purchase: 22/06/2020
What MR R G BEATTIE said about Northern Energy:
very helpful
3 years ago
Thank you - the 5 star review is greatly appreciated, and really pleased you're happy with us
ML
MR L & MRS E LOGAN
Date of purchase: 13/07/2020
What MR L & MRS E LOGAN said about Northern Energy:
Very friendly and helpful ,
3 years ago
Many thanks for leaving us your review and delighted to hear you're happy with us.
MR
Mr and Mrs Rawlings
What Mr and Mrs Rawlings said about Northern Energy:
It is a very reliable service and the drivers are always friendly
3 years ago
Thank you so much your positive feedback and we're happy to hear you're happy.
Mr and Mrs C Brookes
What Mr and Mrs C Brookes said about Northern Energy:
I find your overall service is excellent.
3 years ago
Thanks for your great review. We're really happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Mr and Mrs P Burton
Date of purchase: 08/07/2020
What Mr and Mrs P Burton said about Northern Energy:
Friendly, punctual and reliable. I like the fact that it is the same driver who calls each time.
3 years ago
We really appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience. We count ourselves lucky to have such great delivery drivers!
MH
Mr and Mrs Hall
Date of purchase: 09/07/2020
What Mr and Mrs Hall said about Northern Energy:
Delivery always arrives on time, before lockdown we enjoyed a chat with the drivers
3 years ago
Thank you for your review. We're proud of our drivers - they really do go the extra mile to deliver with courtesy, care and a smile!
MT
Mrs Tingey
Date of purchase: 08/07/2020
What Mrs Tingey said about Northern Energy:
The service I have received, is very good, and the price I am paying is well below that of my previous supplier. I would recommend this company to other people.
3 years ago
Thank you for your lovely comments, and great to hear you'd recommend us to others.
MS
Mr and Mrs Steel
Date of purchase: 09/07/2020
What Mr and Mrs Steel said about Northern Energy:
Service form this friendly family firm and their delivery drivers is always good
3 years ago
Thank you. Good to hear you're happy with us, and we're proud to be a family run company.
Mr and Mrs Bursell
What Mr and Mrs Bursell said about Northern Energy:
Reliable, courteous and dependable supplier - LPG pricey of course, so not very competitive market.
3 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and for your lovely comments. Good to hear you're happy with us.
About Northern Energy