Nicola Jane Reviews

MM
Mrs Lucinda Murrell
Date of purchase: 15/11/2021
What Mrs Lucinda Murrell said about Nicola Jane:
Pleases with my purchased love the colour

MD
Mrs Pam Derham
Date of purchase: 09/11/2021
What Mrs Pam Derham said about Nicola Jane:
Very easy to order and very quick to deliver.

Date of purchase: 02/11/2021
I ordered two bras as not sure of the size required. The return of one was easy and the refund was prompt.

Date of purchase: 21/11/2021
Good range of products. Excellent quality. Speedy delivery.

MH
Mrs Alana Hodgskin
Date of purchase: 21/11/2021
What Mrs Alana Hodgskin said about Nicola Jane:
Always professional, friendly service.Delivery prompt and returns quickly dealt with.Unfortnately purchased item not quite as expected so had to return.

Date of purchase: 26/11/2021
Items arrived quickly ,good return policy.I would love a courier delivery service as I live in South Africa and can only purchase if visiting the UK.

MS
Mrs Maria Swatman
Date of purchase: 09/11/2021
What Mrs Maria Swatman said about Nicola Jane:
Unfortunately these bras were not suitable for me. They were lovely and the customer service lady I spoke to was able to send another bra. Very helpful staff and satisfied with my purchase.

MP
Mrs Margaret Plows
Date of purchase: 15/11/2021
What Mrs Margaret Plows said about Nicola Jane:
They were very efficient especially contacting me when they were out of stock of one of the colours I'd ordered. They face me options one of which I took very helpful.

Date of purchase: 17/11/2021
Fast service

MW
Mrs Patricia Ward
Nottingham
Date of purchase: 17/11/2021
What Mrs Patricia Ward said about Nicola Jane:
They exchanged and refunded without any hassle. I have been using Nicola Jane products for 21 years and will continue to do so.

About Nicola Jane
We’re here to help you feel confident, comfortable and supported after breast surgery. Our certified Fitting Specialists are dedicated to giving you an outstanding service experience and share their expert knowledge. Designed in the UK, our product range offers quality, fit and value for money
Southern Gate, Terminus Road, Chichester, Hampshire, PO19 8SE, United Kingdom