Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd Reviews

MM
Mr Kelvin Martin
Date of purchase: 19/04/2023
What Mr Kelvin Martin said about Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd:
Great service everything was clear as crystal. The man who dealt with me explained exactly what terms of this contract meant in plain English.
Mr Kennanie Senda
Date of purchase: 21/03/2023
What Mr Kennanie Senda said about Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd:
Very informative staff and good approach
Mr Smith
Date of purchase: 13/02/2023
What Mr Smith said about Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd:
Very helpful and straight forward would recommend to anybody
1 year ago
Thanks for the positive feedback, David! Macala will be very pleased.
MG
Mr Adam Gibson
Date of purchase: 03/02/2023
What Mr Adam Gibson said about Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd:
Very helpful coming back with offered and advice and extremely easy to talk to as if I was talking to a friend making it stress free!
Thanks for the kind comments, Adam. I will pass them on to Trevor
Mr Chad Sayadsarvari
Date of purchase: 25/01/2023
What Mr Chad Sayadsarvari said about Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd:
Very friendly staff, ( Vanessa Fleming ) a total credit to the company she helped me make my mind up even tho I blagged her head for the full day to try get the the correct package at a great price, h
1 year ago
What I great review Chad. I will copy it to Vanessa - she will be very pleased! Much appreciated.
Mr Chad Sayadsarvari
Much appreciated,
ML
Mr Wayne Lunn
Pontefract
Date of purchase: 31/01/2023
What Mr Wayne Lunn said about Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd:
Very quick to understand my needs, come back with a competitive quote with reasonable terms. Easy to deal with and sent documentation as discuss and answered my quires.
1 year ago
Thanks for the great review, Wayne! I will pass your comments on to Vanessa - she will be very pleased
Date of purchase: 26/01/2023
highly recommend easy to sort out and great help from staff
1 year ago
Thanks for the 5 star review. It is much appreciated!
Mr Thomas Stephenson
Date of purchase: 30/12/2022
What Mr Thomas Stephenson said about Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd:
Excellent customer service
Date of purchase: 02/12/2022
Excellent service from beginning to end in setting up insurance policy! Nothing too much trouble. Would definitely recommend
1 year ago
Thanks for your great feedback! I will pass your comments on to the Fleet team.
Mr Michael Sawbridge
Date of purchase: 05/12/2022
What Mr Michael Sawbridge said about Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd:
very helpful and understanding of your insurance needs
1 year ago
Thanks for the kind comments, Michael. I will pass them on to Vanessa!
About Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd
Insurance is a forever-changing industry, but our dedication to perfecting our customers experience never does. Our expert and friendly staff are eager to provide quality quotes at the right price, whilst giving the best customer service. It is this commitment, which has seen us trading 13 years, continually going from strength to strength. Our passion for insurance has seen our specialisms expand, starting out in the Motor Trade industry, and moving into areas such as fleet insurance and business insurance for all types of industries from law firms to builders. We are proud of this growth, and we will continue to learn and build upon our skills, products, and development. Being an independent broker allows us to service businesses both on a local and national level. It is our commitment to provide expert advice to a high standard, which allows our new and existing customers the confidence they have the right cover at the right price. Creating great relationships with the industries best insurance companies is why we can offer great rates and schemes. It is this dedication and our pursuit of generating value, that lets us offer innovative and exciting products to all.
Meridian House, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK7 5BW, United Kingdom

About Lifestyle Insurance Brokers Ltd