Laughing Dog Food Reviews

A delicious & nutritious range of hypo-allergenic dog food. Loved by even the fussiest of dogs!

MS
Marianne Surridge
Date of purchase: 08/03/2017
What Marianne Surridge said about Laughing Dog Food:
It arrived quickly

Date of purchase: 02/03/2017
Fab service. My dogs adore the product . And I know it's good for them.

PH
Paul Harker
What Paul Harker said about Laughing Dog Food:
Brilliant food,my dogs love it

Date of purchase: 04/03/2017
Great service and help when I had problems logging in. Food arrived quickly!

Date of purchase: 05/03/2017
Fantastic range of baked foods and treats, much kinder on my lurchers sensitive stomach than kibble is. Also grain free varieties & still fairly low in fat, I can't get this from any other brand. Very

Date of purchase: 03/03/2017
The food is great quality and doesn't discolour or stain my dog's hair like most other pet foods.
EH
Ergun Huseyin
Date of purchase: 03/03/2017
What Ergun Huseyin said about Laughing Dog Food:
Great service and quality food..our four legged friend recently went off he's dry food, the new wet food has definitely helped him enjoy he's food again!

SD
Susan Darby
Date of purchase: 05/03/2017
What Susan Darby said about Laughing Dog Food:
Food much appreciated by a fussy eater! Good quality "casseroles" which smell good not like other dog food, much better for the dog.ordering was easy and quick delivery.

niall osborne
What niall osborne said about Laughing Dog Food:
Always receive the food I order and delivery always on time. Also my dogs really seem to enjoy your food.

JW
john wilson
Date of purchase: 23/02/2017
What john wilson said about Laughing Dog Food:
Excellent Arrived as per email.
About Laughing Dog Food
Hypo-allergenic dog food lovingly made on our family farm in Lincolnshire, where we have been crafting deliciously wholesome dog food for three generations. Offering a delicious range of dry grain free and wheat free completes, treats and mixer meals, as well as a selection of grain free wet food completes, there is certainly something for every four-legged friend. Loved by all dogs, our delicious and nutritious recipes are sure to keep even the fussiest of tails wagging.
Fold Hill Foods, Old Leake, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 9RJ, United Kingdom