Karelia House Reviews

Date of purchase: 30/05/2024
The shop itself is amazing but the staff are incredible; knowledgeable and helpful. The online service is every bit as positive. Will continue to visit when I'm in the area and shop online when I'm
LB
Linda Beattie
Irvine
Date of purchase: 22/05/2024
What Linda Beattie said about Karelia House:
Wonderful personal service from all staff . Very helpful and items ordered were delivered quickly.
Date of purchase: 20/04/2024
Excellent shop, with the fabric I needed, reasonably priced, dispatched quickly and a lovely message from the shop.
SB
Sarah Broom
Hereford
Date of purchase: 14/03/2024
What Sarah Broom said about Karelia House:
Friendly service and excellent communication. Went above and beyond to help me out with trying to obtain a discontinued line. Would definitely use again.
Date of purchase: 15/03/2024
Perfect. Quick delivery and beautiful, good quality webbing.
Date of purchase: 14/03/2024
Lovely stock, knowledgeable staff, really excellent customer service. What's not to like? Oh... And they do mail order too...
SW
Elizabeth Hancock
Killin
Date of purchase: 09/02/2024
What Elizabeth Hancock said about Karelia House:
The owners and staff are very accommodating and helpful. They are knowledgable about their products and the shop is very well stocked with a wide range of wools and fabrics.
UM
Una Murray
Isle of Cumbrae
Date of purchase: 29/01/2024
What Una Murray said about Karelia House:
Mistake in warehouse regarding stock of required colour . I was contacted promptly advising me and offering me second choice . I decided to go along with this shade and order delivered within 48 hours
PC
PETER CROSS
East Grinstead, West Sussex, UK
Date of purchase: 31/01/2024
What PETER CROSS said about Karelia House:
Excellent, speedy service and my wife has put the purchase to good use. Thank you
About Karelia House
Karelia House, Scotland's premier craft destination, is set in stunning Highland Perthshire on the banks of the rivers Tay and Lyon. We are simply a crafter's paradise! We stock an abundance of yarns from merino to Tibetan Yak and lots more in between as well as a vast range of fabrics and batiks.
Karelia House, Comrie Bridge, Keltneryburn, Perth & Kinross, PH15 2LS, United Kingdom

About Karelia House