Karelia House Reviews

Excellent shop, with the fabric I needed, reasonably priced, dispatched quickly and a lovely message from the shop.
SB
Sarah Broom
Hereford
What Sarah Broom said about Karelia House:
Friendly service and excellent communication. Went above and beyond to help me out with trying to obtain a discontinued line. Would definitely use again.
Perfect. Quick delivery and beautiful, good quality webbing.
Lovely stock, knowledgeable staff, really excellent customer service. What's not to like? Oh... And they do mail order too...
SW
EH
Elizabeth Hancock
Killin
What Elizabeth Hancock said about Karelia House:
The owners and staff are very accommodating and helpful. They are knowledgable about their products and the shop is very well stocked with a wide range of wools and fabrics.
UM
Una Murray
Isle of Cumbrae
What Una Murray said about Karelia House:
Mistake in warehouse regarding stock of required colour . I was contacted promptly advising me and offering me second choice . I decided to go along with this shade and order delivered within 48 hours
PC
PETER CROSS
East Grinstead, West Sussex, UK
What PETER CROSS said about Karelia House:
Excellent, speedy service and my wife has put the purchase to good use. Thank you
Easy to order from website. Reasonably priced, quality wool dispatched quickly and delivered by Post Office.
What a lovely experience I had with Karelia House. I purchased wonderful wool. Delivery was super fast and communication was excellent. Highly recommend.
About Karelia House
Karelia House, Scotland's premier craft destination, is set in stunning Highland Perthshire on the banks of the rivers Tay and Lyon. We are simply a crafter's paradise! We stock an abundance of yarns from merino to Tibetan Yak and lots more in between as well as a vast range of fabrics and batiks.
Karelia House, Comrie Bridge, Keltneryburn, Perth & Kinross, PH15 2LS, United Kingdom

About Karelia House