Coversure Hull Reviews

Date of purchase: 06/11/2021
Felt rhat some thing were nit explained clearly
2 years ago
Thanks for your feedback, sorry you have some areas of uncertainty. We'll call to you run through the covers and of course please do ask any questions where you aren't clear. Best regards.
MJ
Mr Johnson
Date of purchase: 23/10/2021
What Mr Johnson said about Coversure Hull:
Friendly staff who attended to my request instantly.
2 years ago
Thank you for your kind review of our services - it is much appreciated
Date of purchase: 12/10/2021
easy over the phone and online purchase.
2 years ago
Many thanks for your feedback, kind regards, Mike.
MH
Mrs HOWARD
Date of purchase: 19/06/2021
What Mrs HOWARD said about Coversure Hull:
Great Service
Date of purchase: 02/06/2021
Friendly and informative staff
3 years ago
Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Date of purchase: 27/05/2021
Unbeatable customer service and friendly staff - would recommend to anyone
3 years ago
Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Date of purchase: 28/05/2021
I use Coversure for all of my policies and as always they've listened to what I need and are really easy to deal with.
3 years ago
Thank you for your kind comments. We do appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Date of purchase: 17/04/2021
I’ve been using Coversure for years now and they’ve never let me down
3 years ago
Thank you very much for your kind comments Andy. Great to know we've managed to get your additional requirements sorted.
MF
Mr Fulton
Date of purchase: 03/04/2021
What Mr Fulton said about Coversure Hull:
Good no problems on renewal.
3 years ago
Many thanks for your feedback. We'd be pleased to help you with any other needs when they are due.
MS
Mr Sharp
Date of purchase: 15/04/2021
What Mr Sharp said about Coversure Hull:
The person who contacted me was difficult to deal with and replies to his e-mail failed. The whole thing took far longer than it should have done.
3 years ago
Dear Mr. Sharp, We’re sorry to hear this and unfortunately we did have a technical issue which has now been resolved. We pride ourselves on our customer service and unfortunately on this occasion our lines of communication haven’t been as clear as we expect. We’ll contact you again so that we can avoid any repetition. I hope you are pleased with the saving however on your policy and please do feel free to contact me should you have any issues,
About Coversure Hull
Coversure Hull is one of the UK's leading business, commercial vehicle, and fleet insurance brokers. Our multi-award-winning team can help you get quality cover for a great premium.
Kingston House, 13 Bond St,, Hull, North Yorkshire, HU1 3EN, United Kingdom