Hiscox Insurance Reviews

Date of purchase: 03/12/2011
great cover simple process
Date of purchase: 05/11/2011
It would have been better if I could have done my home and holiday home in one sweep and not in 2 different ways i.e 1 electronically and 1 on the phone
Hiscox Insurance
Hiscox Insurance
12 years ago
Thank you for your feedback regarding our Home insurance and Holiday home insurance online. We take customer feedback into account when planning our products and services, and your feedback will be fed into this process. Annabel Venner Marketing Director
Date of purchase: 05/12/2011
prompt courteous service, excellent!!
Date of purchase: 02/12/2011
very good
Date of purchase: 25/11/2011
the phone support was very helpful but i did most of the application online which was simple
Date of purchase: 28/11/2011
My first time and first experience with Hiscox and I am looking forward to a good professional relationship.
Date of purchase: 15/11/2011
very helpful on the phone
Date of purchase: 18/11/2011
Clear what was offered. No nonsense conditions. Competitively priced. Just what I wanted.
Date of purchase: 10/11/2011
My home insurance cover was arranged via the website without problems and my subsequent query on the cover was dealt with promptly.
Date of purchase: 12/11/2011
All went well - too long after event to remember details
About Hiscox Insurance
We have a long history and expertise in providing specialist home insurance cover for homes and their contents, valuables and collections. In fact, we provide home insurance cover for over 50,000 homes in the UK.

We also provide extensive business insurance, finely tailored to the needs of over 300,000 SMEs, professionals and consultants in the UK. We design profession-specific policies, that you can tailor to suit your business.
Hiscox, 22 Bishopsgate, London, Greater London, EC2N 4BQ, United Kingdom