The Garden Planner Team Reviews

The Garden Planner helps you plan the perfect garden for the space you have, know when to sow and plant and much more...

4.5

Annmarie
Hardy, AR
Date of purchase: 21/04/2024
What Annmarie said about The Garden Planner Team:
I am absolutely loving this app! Super easy to use for a tech-tard like me! Very convenient, I have told all of my youtube followers of this wonderful program!
Roisin
The Garden Planner Team
This so lovely to hear, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing the Garden Planner with others. We're glad you're enjoying it!
KA
Karen
Bournemouth
Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
What Karen said about The Garden Planner Team:
Very organised and helpful!
DA
Patrick
Colorado
Date of purchase: 23/04/2024
Date of purchase: 22/04/2024
I’ve been looking for an app like this for ages and am over the moon to have found this one. It surpassed all my expectations and I can’t recommend it enough. AND ITS AFFORDABLE!!!
MI
Misty
Arkansas, USA
Date of purchase: 21/04/2024
What Misty said about The Garden Planner Team:
I am absolutely in love with this garden planner! I was already subscribed to a different planner. Then I found the Grow Veg Garden Planner. It is so much easier to use and the price is much less!
Teri
The Garden Planner Team
Hi Misty, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're so pleased to hear that you are finding the Garden Planner useful and easy to use, and that you are enjoying the videos too. All the best for this year's gardening season, and as you say, we are here to help if you need us.
DI
dimitris
Date of purchase: 22/04/2024
What dimitris said about The Garden Planner Team:
Very good tool
About The Garden Planner Team
The Garden Planner helps you plan the perfect garden for the space you have, know when to sow and plant, keep track of your garden and know how best to grow each plant and avoid plant pests and diseases. Each week new expert videos and articles are added.
9 The Nurseries, Formby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L37 4JG, United Kingdom