Evapo Reviews

The Evapo vape shop and CBD solutions specialist.

4.6

DK
dawn kelleher
Date of purchase: 20/01/2021
What dawn kelleher said about Evapo:
Very good i love them and there products
Thanks so much Dawn (:

JB
John Buckland
Date of purchase: 12/01/2021
What John Buckland said about Evapo:
Delivered next day pleased with product
3 years ago
That's fantastic, thank you John!

Date of purchase: 20/01/2021
I ordered something they said was in store to collect but when I went to get it after buying they made an excuse for 2 weeks saying its not been delivered
3 years ago
Hi there, I'm sorry there was a delay in your order being ready to collect, but I'm glad to hear you have now collected the order and hope you enjoy your products (:

Date of purchase: 18/01/2021
Website straightforward, email confirmation of order and dispatch and with prompt delivery.
3 years ago
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are so glad you were happy with the service (:

Date of purchase: 20/01/2021
Where do i start?..i 1st went to localEvapo shop 15mnths ago and they couldnt have been more helpful..they asked me questions about my smoking habit that id had for 40yrs and sorted me out with what i
3 years ago
Thank you so much for your kind words, we're delighted to be able to be a part of your stop smoking journey!

Date of purchase: 15/01/2021
Fast delivery
3 years ago
Thank you for sharing your feedback (:

Date of purchase: 16/01/2021
Placed an order and it has not arrived. Not being given a replacement or a refund, absolute joke. All of the staff I have spoken to are so rude. So disappointed. I just want my items or a refund but i
Evapo Team
3 years ago
Thank you for leaving some feedback! I'm glad to see that your order has been received, my apologies that deliveries are taking a little longer than usual due to the current situation. I hope you enjoy your order! Hayley - Evapo Customer Service
3 years ago
Items still haven't arrived. Id like to be given an answer as to when they will arrive or when I can get a refund, instead of a passive aggressive response.
3 years ago
I'm sorry that your order had been incorrectly marked as delivered by the courier, I'm so glad we were able to get this resolved in the end. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

AH
alfie hillier
Date of purchase: 05/01/2021
What alfie hillier said about Evapo:
To collect my reward points I had to pay postage but if I didn’t collect my reward points I got free postage very strange
Evapo Team
3 years ago
Hi Alfie, Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad we were able to resolve this issue for you! Hayley - Evapo Customer Service
AH
alfie hillier
3 years ago
I would like to add that the staff were very professional with dealing with my problem and sorted it out instantly

IC
Ian Cummings
Bournemouth
Date of purchase: 19/01/2021
Uploaded media
What Ian Cummings said about Evapo:
I had an issue with an order,within hours it was sorted,safe was polite and friendly. I am a new customer and I am well looked after ,plus a wide selection of vaps .
Thank you so much Ian, I'm glad we could help (:

Date of purchase: 27/12/2020
It took a long time to be delivered, which I can understand during a pandemic; But the customer service was quite responsive.
3 years ago
Hi there, thank you for your feedback, I'm so glad our Customer Service team were able to help (:

About Evapo
Evapo came together at the beginning of 2014 to create a community reflecting the vaping culture in all its creative diversity. Initially an online vape shop, Evapo rapidly expanded by opening our own retail stores in the south east of England.
50 Trident Court, One Oakcroft Road, Chesstington, Surrey, KT9 1BD, United Kingdom

Part of the Treefo initiative
We work with Ecologi to fund tree planting projects in exchange for the reviews collected by Evapo

About Evapo