4.2

adrian Hemmings
What adrian Hemmings said about Dobies:
YEAR HAPPY WITH PRODUCT
2 years ago
Thank you for your feedback and wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that your order arrived safely, and you are delighted with your order. We truly appreciate your custom with us and are so happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service and your order.
SW
stephen wischhusen
Lewes East Sussex
Date of purchase: 18/01/2022
What stephen wischhusen said about Dobies:
An excellent selection. All in good condition and ready for planting in March
2 years ago
Thank you for your feedback and wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that your order arrived safely, and you are delighted with the selection offered. We truly appreciate your custom with us and are so happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service and your order.
MS
michael smith
Date of purchase: 11/02/2022
What michael smith said about Dobies:
Excellent communications from Dobies and the plants I ordered were of high quality and arrived a week ahead of schedule.
2 years ago
Thank you for your feedback and wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that your order arrived safely and early than expected, and you received excellent communication from us regarding your order. We appreciate your custom with us and are so happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service.
Date of purchase: 01/02/2022
Excellent service. I always buy my seeds from Dobies
2 years ago
Thank you for your feedback and wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that your order arrived safely and you always receive amazing results from our seeds. We appreciate your custom with us and are so happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service.
MM
Marilyn Mcgee
What Marilyn Mcgee said about Dobies:
I ordered some begonias from Dobies and they were sent well packed with clear instructions for how to store before use.
2 years ago
Thank you for your feedback and wonderful comments. We are so happy to hear that your order arrived safely, and you are delighted with the service we provided. We truly appreciate your custom with us and are so happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service, instructions and packaging.
EW
Elizabeth Walker
Date of purchase: 27/01/2022
What Elizabeth Walker said about Dobies:
Good service as usual. Accurate. That is the reason for staying with Dobies
2 years ago
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your great review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with our service and remain a loyal customer. We do appreciate your continued custom and valued feedback. Kindest regards, Naomi, Dobies Customer Care.
Date of purchase: 19/01/2022
Delivered exactly what was required
2 years ago
Thank you for your positive review. It is great to know your order was delivered correctly and appreciate you taking the time to leave your valued feedback. Kindest regards, Naomi, Dobies Customer Care.
Date of purchase: 10/02/2022
the bulbs were sensibly packed and arrived in good healthy condition
2 years ago
Thank you for leaving your positive review. It is great to know the order was packed well and arrived in a good condition. We do appreciate you taking the time to leave your valued comments. Kindest regards, Naomi, Dobies Customer Care.
HR
Hilary Ryan
Date of purchase: 31/01/2022
What Hilary Ryan said about Dobies:
After ordering kept me updated on delivery. Came in gòd time and easy to assemble. Excellent quality
2 years ago
Thank you for leaving your positive feedback. It is good to know you were kept up to date with the order process and the order arrived in good time. I am glad to hear assembly was easy and the quality excellent. We do appreciate you taking the time to leave your valued comments. Kindest regards, Naomi, Dobies Customer Care.
Date of purchase: 27/01/2022
Bad service took wile for my order to come I order more than 2 English blue bells ,I received 2 Personally I would not order again
2 years ago
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you are not happy with our service. I can see the majority of your order was sent in good time and the English Bluebells were sent later. I will email you directly regarding to fully respond to your query.
About Dobies
Dobies have been international suppliers of quality flower and vegetable seeds, bedding, bulbs, fruit bushes, trees, horticultural tools and products direct to gardeners since 1894. Dobies continues to build its reputation and loyal customers throughout the UK and worldwide.
Dobies, Long Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7SX, United Kingdom