CashForCars Reviews

Sell your vehicle, no matter the condition. Free collection & instant payment. We pay great prices for damaged & scratched cars!

4.7

GL
Glenn
Date of purchase: 06/02/2019
What Glenn said about CashForCars:
Really quick and friendly service. Very easy to use. Would recommend to anyone who needs them.
RA
Ramsundar
Date of purchase: 29/01/2019
What Ramsundar said about CashForCars:
They give me a price that was fair NO messing about will recommend to all my friends and family
TB
TB
Plymouth
Date of purchase: 16/01/2019
What TB said about CashForCars:
Quoted a higher price to buy my car than every other company, came and collected it the next day without any problems. Didn’t try to haggle the price down! Very professional, will use again.
SY
JO
Jonathon
Date of purchase: 01/02/2019
What Jonathon said about CashForCars:
Quick and easy to use and gave a great price. Hassle free service
RA
Rachel
Date of purchase: 18/01/2019
What Rachel said about CashForCars:
Polite staff, excellent service all round,did exactly what they promised.
Date of purchase: 06/02/2019
Trusted company and approved company for disposing your car. Provided me with quick quote and delivery date. Collected as promised and paid instantly.
MA
LL
Llan
Date of purchase: 31/01/2019
What Llan said about CashForCars:
From the moment i phoned them to sell my car to the end of the process everything was precisely on time , got my money in to my account as agreed! Thank you!
Date of purchase: 22/01/2019
Quick service
About CashForCars
At CashForCars we’ve made it our mission to offer our customers the most simple, quick and easy way to sell their vehicles. Looking to sell your.... - Older - High Mileage - MOT Failure - Non-runner - Or damaged vehicle? We provide the best price for older and problem vehicles and we will even collect your vehicle from your door for free.
Acrey Fields, Woburn Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43 9EJ, United Kingdom