British Seniors Reviews

Mark
Newcastle upon tyne
6 hours ago
What Mark said about British Seniors:
Helpful and easy to set up
BR
Brian
6 hours ago
What Brian said about British Seniors:
Excellent explanation of policy much cheaper then I thought and would recommend to family and friends plus as now give me peace of mind
AM
Ama
10 hours ago
What Ama said about British Seniors:
It was straightforward and the lady who assisted ne was very knowledgeable and friendly.
PJ
Peter James
12 hours ago
What Peter James said about British Seniors:
Polite and friendly very helpful.
13 hours ago
Great— helpful and complete at all times. I have applied many times for life insurance— but this is the only purchase that I have completed in full.
AN
Anita
What Anita said about British Seniors:
Informative, polite happy young lady.
JE
Jeffrey
BLACKPOOL
What Jeffrey said about British Seniors:
Hi I thought Hayley was wonderful to speak to she talked me through everything every detail thank you I'll recommend your service's
LI
Linda
What Linda said about British Seniors:
I took out over 50’s insurance today. I had a lovely friendly and very very helpful lady to sort out all my needs her name was Hayley a credit to British Seniors feedback score 11/10 thank you so much
LE
Leslie
What Leslie said about British Seniors:
Excellent service from Ross amazing talk me through everything and explained everything perfectly will recommend British senior's to all my frieds
13 hours ago
Excellent & informative. Knew their product & explained it very well. Could understand throughout call..
About British Seniors
British Seniors® Over 50s Life Insurance protects your loved ones from any potential financial burden you may leave when you die. It offers you peace of mind today, knowing you have planned for the future. If you’re a UK resident aged between 50-80, you’re guaranteed to be accepted and there are no medical questions. Speak to one of our experienced agents based in the UK or go online to request a quote or buy a policy.
2 Windsor Dials, Arthur Road, Windsor, Buckinghamshire, SL4 1RS, United Kingdom