AXA Business Insurance Reviews

4.6

1,160

1,484

Date of purchase: 02/03/2013
Had phone phone quote to insure 2nd company van with you. When called to take up quote wrong driver had been inputted (Simply copied details of main driver on 1st van and not inputted new driver detai
Date of purchase: 09/02/2013
As with all insurance I won't know until I have to use it .touch wood I won't .
Date of purchase: 09/01/2013
Everything I asked for was done without fuss on the website excellent so far,however not made a claim will it then be as good lets face it that is the true test
Date of purchase: 25/02/2013
THE INFORMATION I WAS GIVEN WAS CLEAR AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND THE PERSON WHO I DELT WITH WAS VERY GOOD
Date of purchase: 13/02/2013
I found the service very helpful, The lady IO spoke to explianed the policy in full and is the reason I purchased it.
Date of purchase: 24/02/2013
Had some difficulty downloading documents
Date of purchase: 10/02/2013
The services are good, but very year the insurance seems expensive for renewal. If you apply for a new quote, it is always cheaper......! I dont understand why ?
Date of purchase: 04/02/2013
we will see if i have to vlaim but a fast acceptance which j was grateful for
Date of purchase: 18/01/2013
&7
Date of purchase: 11/02/2013
The customer service I received from the AXA team had been impeccable, thank you !
About AXA Business Insurance
At AXA Business Insurance, we offer business insurance online to start ups, small businesses, and self-employed people. And if your business insurance needs are more complex - we can help with that too. We also provide commercial vehicle cover - like van insurance and motor trade insurance - as well as commercial property insurance and landlord insurance. AXA Business Insurance is part of AXA Insurance UK plc, which belongs to the AXA group of companies. AXA is a successful global company. And with over 95 million customers worldwide, it’s widely viewed as a world leader in financial protection.
3 Atlantic Quay, 20 York Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G2 8JH, United Kingdom