Abbotts Estate Agents Reviews

An experienced Sales and Lettings Agent with over 160 years' experience.

4.6

MT
Mrs Totts
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
What Mrs Totts said about Abbotts Estate Agents:
Excellent service from Joe and Ilya. Friendly, helpful and extremely efficient. Thank you
VL
Virgilio Lew
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
What Virgilio Lew said about Abbotts Estate Agents:
Excellent service all the way
KE
Kay Edwards
Date of purchase: 11/06/2024
What Kay Edwards said about Abbotts Estate Agents:
Friendly business keeping me updated on viewings etc
CJ
Colin Jarvis
Date of purchase: 15/06/2024
What Colin Jarvis said about Abbotts Estate Agents:
Unfortunately we did not have a very good experience with Abbotts. Things started off ok but after a few viewings where we had an Abbotts agent showing potential buyers around our house we then had to
Lucy Mawer
Abbotts Estate Agents
1 day ago
Hello, I am sorry if you were not happy in your experience with us. If you wish to share any further comments about your experience, please do email me at review@countrywide.co.uk Kind regards, Lucy, Customer Relations.
Date of purchase: 14/06/2024
I get the impression they are working hard on my behalf
SR
Stephen Rowlands
Date of purchase: 14/06/2024
What Stephen Rowlands said about Abbotts Estate Agents:
Excellent personal and professional service. Cannot reccomend highly enough.
Date of purchase: 10/06/2024
Great service and friendly, polite and professional
CA
Clive Aylett
Date of purchase: 10/06/2024
What Clive Aylett said about Abbotts Estate Agents:
Extreally informative and professional service
JM
John Miller
Worlingham
Date of purchase: 07/06/2024
What John Miller said about Abbotts Estate Agents:
Exceptional service from the Beccles office from the first initial meet through to the posting of the property. Excellent communication throughout, thoroughly explained the end to end process.
RY
Ryan
Wisbech St Mary
Date of purchase: 07/06/2024
What Ryan said about Abbotts Estate Agents:
Everyone I've spoken to at Abbots estate agents has been extremely knowledgeable, very well spoken, incredibly polite and answered every question I happened to have
About Abbotts Estate Agents
Established in 1850, Abbotts have been buying, selling and letting properties throughout Essex, Suffolk, Cambridge and Norfolk. Our branches are ideally situated to serve the local communities and neighbouring areas. We have an award-winning expert team who pride themselves on local market knowledge and insight.
Cumbria House, 16-20 Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN, United Kingdom

About Abbotts Estate Agents