Go Walkabout Reviews

Sheffield
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 05/21/2024
What ANNE BLAGDEN said about Go Walkabout:
Always very helpful and offer the best options

AR
ANTHONY REID
Newcastle
Date of purchase: 05/17/2024
What ANTHONY REID said about Go Walkabout:
Staff helpfully

Date of purchase: 05/10/2024
Very professional,very well explained (as a retired deputy head I know what I'm talking about)and very helpful.What more could you ask?
Date of purchase: 04/25/2024
Quick and easy

SP
SARBJIT PUREWAL
London
Date of purchase: 12/02/2023
What SARBJIT PUREWAL said about Go Walkabout:
I decided to go travelling and was unsure on exactly when I would return and only roughly knew a timeframe. The usual insurance companies would not insure me because of the duration spanning 3 months
Go Walkabout
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback, and also for selecting us to provide your travel cover. We're delighted that you were happy with our customer service and that you would be confident enough to use us again - we can't ask for any more of an endorsement than that.

SM
SARAH MARSDEN
Huddersfield
Date of purchase: 03/01/2024
What SARAH MARSDEN said about Go Walkabout:
Excellent service.
Go Walkabout
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback, and also for selecting us to provide your travel cover. We're delighted that you were happy with our customer service and hope to hear from you again in the future.

Date of purchase: 02/16/2024
Excellent policy and excellent service. I would recommend Go walkabout to my friends and family.

Date of purchase: 02/06/2024
They are very thorough and will ring back promptly even if you do not leave message. They are knowledgeable about their products and recommend what is best for you. Have used on several occasions now
Go Walkabout
Many thanks for your feedback. We're delighted that you were happy with our customer service and that we have been able to help you find the right insurance cover for your travels. We hope to hear from you again soon.

MP
MARSHALL PEIRCE
Date of purchase: 02/07/2024
What MARSHALL PEIRCE said about Go Walkabout:
Very helpful.made everything clear.would use them again.explained the travel policy I liked when I rang them it was answered straight away.

GE
Gerry
Poole
Date of purchase: 02/06/2024
What Gerry said about Go Walkabout:
The service is excellent am a regular customer. The staff a friendly and very helpful.Have needed advice when on holiday definitely first class help.
Go Walkabout
Thank you for coming back to Go Walkabout for your travel insurance. It's always good to hear from satisfied, regular customers. I hope your trip goes well and we look forward to hearing from you again next time.

About Go Walkabout
Go Walkabout Travel Insurances mission is to provide high quality insurance cover, at affordable premiums, to travellers resident in the UK. We are proud and passionate about our product and the personal and professional level of our service to our customers. It is our objective to give our customers the peace of mind that their travel insurance needs have been met.
Innovation Centre, Highfield Drive, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9UH, United Kingdom

About Go Walkabout