Tony's Textiles Reviews

Tony's Textiles is no longer an active Feefo customer
4 years ago
Very good service,very polite.i look forward to my next order thanks I will recommend them to my friends and neighbors

Date of purchase: 17/02/2020
4 years ago
Items delivered in full the next day as promised very happy, thank you

Date of purchase: 11/02/2020
WM
W D Mclean
What W D Mclean said about Tony's Textiles:
Their return procedure is very effective. Problem was solved amicably.
Date of purchase: 10/02/2020

What Mr Steven smith said about Tony's Textiles:
Excellent product, excellent service

Date of purchase: 12/02/2020
4 years ago
Am very happy with my curtains, i wanted to purchase more but they don't hv the colors i wanted... am pls with the one i have...

DJ
Dianne jones
What Dianne jones said about Tony's Textiles:
Only took a couple of days to arrive and really pleased with the quality of the sheet ordered

JS
Judith Sedgwick
Daventry
What Judith Sedgwick said about Tony's Textiles:
Fantastic products they are really great quality & excellent prices. Great items for your home. 8 will definitely be ordering more things soon!
SR
Sara Roberts
What Sara Roberts said about Tony's Textiles:
Fast delivery, well packaged, everything done in a timely manner, product as described

4 years ago
my order was delivered in quick time, and I am pleased with my nets

Date of purchase: 11/02/2020
About Tony's Textiles
We have been trading for over 30 years in shops, on market stalls and now online. We have a reputation for great service, value and high quality products for linens, bedding, curtains, net curtains and other household accessories. We place a premium on customer service and quality and endeavour to maintain the best prices in household linen both in store and online.
St James Mill, 6-12 St James Street, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU3 2DH, United Kingdom

About Tony's Textiles