4.7
4.7

2,573

3,074

WEBS has recently joined Feefo so their website will display review content sourced both by Feefo and their previous provider.
2 hours ago
Webs always has an amazing selection at the best prices with lightening quick delivery. Always impressive.

MT
Momma T
Ridgway, CO
4 hours ago
What Momma T said about WEBS:
I experienced ease in ordering and timely delivery which was nice.

Date of purchase: 04/26/2024
JD
Janet S Decardenas
Kent
5 hours ago
What Janet S Decardenas said about WEBS:
I received the yarn in a short amount of time. It was packaged well. It was easy to order and I received the items I wanted.”

7 hours ago
I received an email that Web's was mailing something in regard to the Hat Design Class to me. There was no mailing nor should there have been an email. Very misleading
Brianna
WEBS
4 hours ago
Hello, Thanks for reaching out. I'm very sorry there was confusion regarding an email you received from us! If you you could email a screenshot of this email to me at customerservice@yarn.com - I'd love to get to the bottom of this and help prevent any future issues. I look forward to hearing from you! Best wishes, Customer Service Team WEBS® / America's Yarn Store®
Date of purchase: 04/29/2024
fast packed well good price, haven't tried but dreaming of mixing the beautiful colors.
Date of purchase: 04/10/2024
8 hours ago
Was able to get my yarn quickly. Exactly what I was hoping for so I could start my new project.

11 hours ago
Easy navigation, great selection, fast shipping, quality yarns!

BP
Beth Plutchak
What Beth Plutchak said about WEBS:
I ordered yarn online. It came.

11 hours ago
Webs' website is easy to navigate and see what is in stock. Service was quick and the order accurate. Items as described.
12 hours ago
Good sales and yarn options.

About WEBS
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is located in the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. WEBS started as a family-owned business and has been the destination for knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners for over 45 years.
WEBS - America's Yarn Store, 6 Industrial Parkway, Easthampton, Greater London, MA 01027, United States

About WEBS