Therapeutic Pillow Reviews

4.5
4.2

What Shandy Sun said about Therapeutic Pillow:
Cannot comment on this as I didn’t reach out to customer service
Hi there, Thank you fro your rating. Kind thanks, Elle
Shandy Sun
Thanks Elle 3-5 days are ok but my one has been airing for more than 1 month. I hope the smell is non harmful.
12 hours ago
Hey Shandy, If that is the case, it could be possible that you received one that came from a batch that had a more prominent smell. If you would like we can organise a replacement to be sent out. The other thing is that it might be you have an extra sensitivity to this particular smell so I couldn't 100% guarantee the replacement would be any different. :) If you would like us to organise this for you, please reach out to support@pillows.com.au Kind thanks, Elle
12 hours ago
Hi Elle, I wish I could but like the 1st comment I made, I do not have the packaging. Is it still replaceable?

Date of purchase: 01/04/2024
The Therapeutic Pillow I have ordered has been perfect for the purpose we require.
12 hours ago
We are so thrilled to hear this! Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Kind thanks, Elle

Date of purchase: 27/03/2024
Good old fashion service, highly recommend

Date of purchase: 08/04/2024
efficient

Date of purchase: 05/04/2024
Great service
Therapeutic Pillow
Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with your overall purchase and experience. Kind thanks, Elle

Date of purchase: 05/04/2024

SJ
Sheralee Jensen
Queensland
What Sheralee Jensen said about Therapeutic Pillow:
Pillow arrived on time. The company has answered any of my emailed questions promptly

Date of purchase: 07/04/2024
Fast response to email re product and goods arrived promptly.

Date of purchase: 06/04/2024
DELIVERY QUICK

Date of purchase: 01/04/2024
About Therapeutic Pillow
At Therapeutic Pillow International, we pay attention to what our customers say about our products. Our design department is continuously working on new produts to improve posture in that they provide optimal comfort and balanced head support, neck support and back support, and to generally improve circulation to all parts of the body. With over 30 years of experience, we have a tradition of making products that make our customers happy.
234 Centre Dandenong Rd, Cheltenham, Victoria, 3192, Australia