Roofing Megastore Reviews

Roofing Megastore is a leading online roofing merchant with 40,000+ materials available to order online.

4.3
4.5

CS
Carl Stevens
Date of purchase: 30/06/2017
What Carl Stevens said about Roofing Megastore:
Excellent customer service. Roofing Megastore made me feel comfortable throughout my experience with them keeping me updated throughout.

SA
Sarah
Date of purchase: 03/07/2017
What Sarah said about Roofing Megastore:
Wasn't sure on what product I needed for my low-pitch roof but new I wanted an eco-friendly option so I rang the helpline and was suggested the Envirotile. I ordered a sample which got to me in 2 days

JA
Jamie
Date of purchase: 29/07/2017
What Jamie said about Roofing Megastore:
Great site, found everything I needed for my roof on one page and checking out was made easy. Delivery info was emailed across the next day and came when expected.

AD
Aden
Date of purchase: 04/07/2017
What Aden said about Roofing Megastore:
Customer Service done right! Didn't know how many sheets I needed so I used the calculator on the page and sent a quote request through to double check, not an hour later I received an email back with

BF
Brian Falcon
Date of purchase: 27/06/2017
What Brian Falcon said about Roofing Megastore:
Brilliant service from this company, you can tell they really enjoy what they do and go out their way to help. product was delivered in only 3 days too

JO
JOHN
chipping Norton
Date of purchase: 14/06/2017
What JOHN said about Roofing Megastore:
Good service and goods as advertised. Far too expensive. Left with materials that I can't use. This is due to minimum order.
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted that you had a good service with us. With regards to prices, we are one of, if not the most cost effective places to purchase any of the products we sell. We even have a price match guarantee if anybody does manage to find it cheaper elsewhere.

We have a minimum order quantity of ten on this product due to eliminate damage during transport . Anything under 10 sheets can get damaged in the corners. This is common practice across the industry for these type of roofing sheets.

Once again though we are delighted you enjoyed the service we have provided.

Kindest regards,
Roofing Megastore Team

PW
PATRICK WHITE
Reading
Date of purchase: 09/06/2017
What PATRICK WHITE said about Roofing Megastore:
unfortunately due to human error the wrong item was ordered, however when this was pointed out , the young lady put it right immediately and the correct item was received the next day
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we do apologize again for the error however, we are delighted our swift response and next day delivery didn't cause you any problems.

Please do contact us if you look to purchase again and we can give you a discount code as good will gesture.

Many thanks

Date of purchase: 05/06/2017
Fantastic Product from a very helpful company

Date of purchase: 24/05/2017
Really happy with my materials. And the goods were delivered quicker than the lead time on the website. Really pleased, will be coming back for more.
7 years ago
Thanks for the great comment. please do ring in if you ever need any more material and we can give you a discount for your kind words. Many thanks Roofing Megastore

Date of purchase: 18/05/2017
Appalling customer service throughout! I paid a large sum of money for a specialist roof tile, only to be given lot of wrong items in my order due to poor calculations at Roofing Megastore's end. Then
Hi Sharan,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologise if you feel the service you received is not up to standard.

We always strive to give the best service where possible. This begins right at the beginning of the process when we offer free help with guiding you to calculate materials needed based on the information you are able to provide at the time. You will note on our quote request form that we ask for a lot information including what the building type is, (house shed etc) and the roof type (lean too, Apex, etc.). At this time we only had 2 measurements and a pitch to work from with no images.

Once we send out a material price based on the information provided, we do state that this is a "supply only budget guide". The reason we say this is because we do not physically come out to site and servery the roof. If we did offer this service this would be chargeable.

When customers place any orders after receiving a budget quote, we do again double check that you are happy and that we have interpreted your information correctly, or you have had the quantities double checked by a professional installer.

With regards to being sent out " a lot of wrong items"  we believe this to only be a few ridges, which we will happily refund you as per our terms and conditions. Currently we do not have an order for any more tiles from you? If this is incorrect please call us on 01295 565565.

About Roofing Megastore
We supply everything from lightweight metal roof panels and the tile effect sheets, to clear tiles, polycarbonate sheets and all of the flashings, fixings and ancillaries for each. Our suppliers list includes well established brands such as Tapco, Onduline and many more! With our great customer support team you can be sure that you're buying the most cost effective roofing solutions fit for your requirements. We pride ourselves on our great service and have made our website simple to follow, to make sure that you get the right roofing material for the right job, with all of the necessary ancillaries from each manufacturer. This gives you the peace of mind and ensures that you are safe in the Knowledge you will have the best roof material for your roofing project. If there are any roofing products which you can't find on our website or a brand you would like to see on Roofing Megastore please get in touch! We're always looking to expand our roofing materials product range in order to accommodate for our customers' needs.
Spital Farm Office, Thorpemead, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 4RZ, United Kingdom