Product Image

Launch a Memory Boat Badge, Eric's Legend

Thank you so much for choosing to remember someone you love through RNLI Launch a Memory – you’re helping to save more lives at sea today, and for generations to come. To commemorate this special way you have chosen to remember your loved one, our exclusive Eric's Legend pin badge is a beautiful reminder that your loved one is beside the Lifeboat Crew, every time they launch. Eric’s Legend has been on service as an RNLI relief lifeboat since 2021 and has already provided cover at five different lifeboat stations, helping 97 people in need. And it’s not just rescues that a relief lifeboat supports. Eric’s Legend has been busy training volunteer crew too. Eric’s Legend has trained many crews to learn and master the skills vital to bring themselves and others home safely from the sea. Rear pin/butterfly fitting Warning: Not suitable for children due to small parts and pin back 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.8cm To keep track of the boat’s progress, learn about our Shannon class lifeboat and find out where it will be saving lives, visit our dedicated Launch a Memory page for Eric's Legend.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Excellent reminder.
Date of purchase: 27/04/2024
Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
Launch a Memory Boat Badge, Eric's Legend
Such a lovely way to Honor a loved one. The event was so well organised too
The badge is on my coat
James
RNLI Shop
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always looking for ways that we can improve our service. If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at online_shop@rnli.org.uk Thank you for supporting the RNLI.
EH
Elaine Hirst
Morecambe
Launch a Memory Boat Badge, Eric's Legend
Nice pin badge in honour of the RNLI.
Date of purchase: 20/04/2024
Launch a Memory Boat Badge, Eric's Legend
Well designed with good fasterner. Very pleased. A lovely momento.
Date of purchase: 07/04/2024
Launch a Memory Boat Badge, Eric's Legend
My grandson collects all things RNLI and this was perfect as my mum’s name is inscribed on this boat.
DS
Derek Souter
Lhanbryde
Date of purchase: 03/04/2024
Launch a Memory Boat Badge, Eric's Legend
I gave one badge to my friend who's sister's name is on the boat. She is over the moon with it and is wearing it with pride. The other I have kept as I like to collect all the RNLI lifeboat and Lifebo
Date of purchase: 29/03/2024
Launch a Memory Boat Badge, Eric's Legend
A marvelous badge, worn with pride! People ask how and why I got the badge, I told them that my Parents' names oer in the RNLI 13-40 on the lifeboat and the badge is a reminder, every time I see or r
About RNLI Shop
We are the RNLI: the charity that saves lives at sea. Every day of every year, people of all backgrounds get into danger in the water. It’s a problem that we’re here to tackle.
West Quay Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1HZ, United Kingdom