Merritts for Hair Reviews

Welcome to Merritts for Hair, the UK's leading online hair care product store. We are based in Bolton but serve the UK & Europe

Date of purchase: 28/07/2018
Excellent service. The web site is easy to use and product delivery was fast.

Date of purchase: 25/08/2018
I have been using this company for years and it’s plenty good quality products I’d definetly recommend anyone :)
TR
Tracy
Date of purchase: 08/08/2018
What Tracy said about Merritts for Hair:
I won’t be ordering from Merritts for hair ever again!

Date of purchase: 22/07/2018
Ordered products that I couldn’t find in shops locally, they arrived promptly and I’m very happy with them.

AN
Andrea
Date of purchase: 25/08/2018
What Andrea said about Merritts for Hair:
I haven’t received my purchase!!!
Zoe
Merritts for Hair
Hi Andrea,
I have requested your item to be redelivered as soon as possible. I am sorry for any inconvenience. kind regards Zoe
Date of purchase: 03/08/2018
Bottle cane damaged in post and product was everywhere, such a mess!!! Sent photos and I was asked to return it back to them before they refund me!! How can I return a damaged bottle with product leak

Date of purchase: 27/08/2018
Fantastic! Lovely products. Quick delivery!
MA
Maria
Sutton Coldfield
Date of purchase: 28/08/2018
What Maria said about Merritts for Hair:
Fantastic hair products that leave your hair beautifully shiny and soft. Very fast delivery and a really good price.
GE

Date of purchase: 21/07/2018
What Mathew said about Merritts for Hair:
Fantastic
About Merritts for Hair
Established in 1972 as a hair salon in Bolton, Lancashire, we decided to build the website in 2008 to enable our customers to purchase products without having to come back into the salon. We currently have salon customers who live in Portugal, Spain, France, The Channel Islands and Norway...So they often need topping up with hair products between visits. We always aim to please.
186a Bury Road, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL2 6AJ, United Kingdom