Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Date of purchase: 31/05/2024
Starry Night Navy Crescent Moon Mug
Really gorgeous mug, so well made...very prompt delivery but unfortunately it was damaged in the post! I made contact with Lisa Angel straight away and explained, and a replacement was delivered in 2
Lisa Angel
Hi there, thank you for your review! I am so pleased you are happy with the mug and our service, this feedback means a lot to us! Rachael @ Lisa Angel
Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
My daughter loved it!
Lisa Angel
Hi there, thank you for your review! I am so pleased you are happy with the moon mug and your daughter loves it! Rachael @ Lisa Angel
VP
Victoria Paterson
Corsham, Wiltshire
Date of purchase: 22/05/2024
Starry Night Navy Crescent Moon Mug
I love my mug. Sits perfectly in both my hands. It’s so pretty, beautiful design.
Uploaded media
Lisa Angel
Hi there, thank you for your review! I am so pleased you are happy with the crescent moon mug! Rachael @ Lisa Angel
DA
Danielle A
Newcastle
Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
Lovely mug!
Lisa Angel
Hi there, thank you for your review! I am so pleased you are happy with the moon mug! Rachael @ Lisa Angel
JM
Joanna Mizikowska
Date of purchase: 20/04/2024
Lisa Angel
Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased you like our products. Thanks, Charlotte @ Lisa Angel.
Date of purchase: 20/04/2024
Starry Night Navy Crescent Moon Mug
beautiful cup. v special. ideal for night time tea
Date of purchase: 06/04/2024
Starry Night Navy Crescent Moon Mug
Bought as a gift for my son , l am happy with the design etc of the mug and the delivery . Obviously , l haven't used it, but as a gift in June
Lisa Angel
Hi there, thank you so much for your review. I hope that the recipient love their gift! Charlotte @ Lisa Angel
About Lisa Angel
Bringing you the latest jewellery and accessory must-haves. Lifestyle inspired homeware and gifts. Lisa Angel offers free delivery worldwide!
17 Wendover Road, Rackheath, Norwich, Norfolk, NR13 6LH, United Kingdom