Lisa Angel Reviews

Bringing you the latest jewellery and accessory must-haves. Lifestyle inspired homeware and gifts. Free delivery worldwide!

3,536

4 hours ago

Date of purchase: 09/05/2024
11 hours ago
6 hours ago
Hi there, thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear you are happy with our service! Rachael @ Lisa Angel

GM

Megan
Hampshire

Date of purchase: 08/05/2024
1 day ago
Really lovely packaging and quick service
15 hours ago
Hi there, thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear you are happy with our service and the packaging of your order! Rachael @ Lisa Angel

Date of purchase: 08/05/2024

Date of purchase: 10/05/2024
ME
Megan Ellis
What Megan Ellis said about Lisa Angel:
Arrived within time expected, so quick for a personalised product! Good quality and comes in a nice cotton bag.
1 day ago
Hi there, thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear you are happy with our service and your order! Rachael @ Lisa Angel

Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
Easy website, quick service, efficient delivery
1 day ago
Hi there, thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear you are happy with our service and the ordering process! Rachael @ Lisa Angel
About Lisa Angel
Bringing you the latest jewellery and accessory must-haves. Lifestyle inspired homeware and gifts. Lisa Angel offers free delivery worldwide!
17 Wendover Road, Rackheath, Norwich, Norfolk, NR13 6LH, United Kingdom