Visit Product Page
Peterborough
20 hours ago
Date of purchase: 08/07/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
This variety is my dog's bedtime biscuit. Nice crunchy sound as she eats them and good to have a veggie biscuit full of healthy ingredients and loved by my dog.
Date of purchase: 04/07/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
I love how you can easily break this treats into two. Such a good treat for dog training
Date of purchase: 23/06/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
My Twin Cockerpoo girls love these I’m sure they would highly recommend them Great service & prompt delivery Thank you
CV
Christine Vassie
Date of purchase: 12/06/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
Dogs love them full of healthy ingredients and no nasties. My dog has allergies and can take these with no ill effects.
PC
Pauline Crosland
Brighouse
Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
Although I haven't yet received the order, she has had all the Brit Bite flavours having bought them from a local store, who were out of stock of all last week. She loves them and that is what matter
Date of purchase: 23/04/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
Both my girls ( Twin Cockerpoos) loved these Highly recommend Excellent prompt delivery
Date of purchase: 19/04/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
My dog loves these and can’t get enough of them.
Date of purchase: 11/04/2024
CV
Christine Vassie
Date of purchase: 01/04/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
No nasty ingredients and dog loves them. A good size for a large dog. No mess in your pocket.
JB
Jayne Benwell
Rhos, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire
Date of purchase: 14/03/2024
Brit Bites with Banana, Honey & Oats
Westie loves them and they have natural ingredients, which is always great.
About Laughing Dog Food
Hypo-allergenic dog food lovingly made on our family farm in Lincolnshire, where we have been crafting deliciously wholesome dog food for three generations. Offering a delicious range of dry grain free and wheat free completes, treats and mixer meals, as well as a selection of grain free wet food completes, there is certainly something for every four-legged friend. Loved by all dogs, our delicious and nutritious recipes are sure to keep even the fussiest of tails wagging.
Fold Hill Foods, Old Leake, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 9RJ, United Kingdom