Laughing Dog Food Reviews

A delicious & nutritious range of hypo-allergenic dog food. Loved by even the fussiest of dogs!

CD
Carolyn Danson
Warrington
18 hours ago
Date of purchase: 27/06/2024
What Carolyn Danson said about Laughing Dog Food:
Website easy to navigate and I found what I wanted quickly. I was interested in finding a food that did not contain anything my dog cannot tolerate and found that what is put into laughing dog foods i

1 day ago
Date of purchase: 04/07/2024
We love getting our food from Laughing Dog it’s so much easier and reliable. Millie always loves all the food that make and they do some really cool treat packs.

Date of purchase: 04/07/2024
Good delivery efficient like the option to choose the carrier.

SD
Sharon Day

Date of purchase: 02/07/2024
I found Laughing Dog on the internet when looking for terrier meal.

Date of purchase: 02/07/2024
Originally found in a pet shop but they no longer stock so now purchase on line. Easy site to use and delivery within a couple of days - hassle free
Date of purchase: 02/07/2024
I found Laughing dog online I would recommend them there products are excellent I will tell all my dog friends thank you

Date of purchase: 01/07/2024
I found laughing dog whilst doing a Google search, I'm glad I did. Delivery is by DPD is always on time and delivered in a box so doesn't end up ripped or spoiled. I would definitely recommend to an

Date of purchase: 17/06/2024

Date of purchase: 01/07/2024
Bought first bag of mixer from a country store. He like it so bought direct

About Laughing Dog Food
Hypo-allergenic dog food lovingly made on our family farm in Lincolnshire, where we have been crafting deliciously wholesome dog food for three generations. Offering a delicious range of dry grain free and wheat free completes, treats and mixer meals, as well as a selection of grain free wet food completes, there is certainly something for every four-legged friend. Loved by all dogs, our delicious and nutritious recipes are sure to keep even the fussiest of tails wagging.
Fold Hill Foods, Old Leake, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 9RJ, United Kingdom