The Garden Planner Team Reviews

The Garden Planner helps you plan the perfect garden for the space you have, know when to sow and plant and much more...

4.5

Date of purchase: 16/09/2023
I like the help in rotating crops. In the 12 years we have been here, we haven't had any diseased crops.
Roisin
The Garden Planner Team
Thank you for your review, we're pleased to hear that you have found the crop rotation feature useful!
Date of purchase: 09/09/2023
This is a great tool for organizing and tracking tool for my vegetable garden. Lots of planning and estimating are needed to complete a successful harvest and this program has it.
Elaine
The Garden Planner Team
Thank you - great to hear the Garden Planner has what you need!
Date of purchase: 05/09/2023
Excellent, I love it! It is so useful I can't imagine how I used to plan each year before I had it.
Ann Marie
The Garden Planner Team
Wonderful, we're so glad to hear that the Garden Planner is making your planning easier!
Date of purchase: 07/09/2023
Does everything I need
The Garden Planner Team
Thank you for your 5* review. If you're happy, then we're happy too !
JI
Jim
Terre Haute, Indiana
Date of purchase: 05/09/2023
What Jim said about The Garden Planner Team:
Garden planner is a great tool for laying out your garden, planning companion plants, and avoiding planting similar plants in the same area year after year. This is a great tool!
The Garden Planner Team
Thank you Jim for writing a positive review of the Garden Planner. We really appreciate it. It's great to see the Garden Planner is helping you plan your garden each spring, especially the crop rotation tool. I hope you've had a good harvest this year!
Date of purchase: 04/09/2023
We have used the planner for several years on four different allotments and our own garden. It is simple to use, intuitive and covers just about every eventuality. Planting information is a great tool
The Garden Planner Team
Thank you! It makes us happy knowing the Garden Planner has been a useful tool for you. We appreciate your positive review. Here's to many more successful seasons in your allotment and garden!
About The Garden Planner Team
The Garden Planner helps you plan the perfect garden for the space you have, know when to sow and plant, keep track of your garden and know how best to grow each plant and avoid plant pests and diseases. Each week new expert videos and articles are added.
9 The Nurseries, Formby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L37 4JG, United Kingdom