Cavendish Jewellers Ltd Reviews

Unique antique and vintage jewellery

Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
Lovely service ordered just before the bank holiday and rang me just after I placed the order to ask if I would mind it sending after the BH due to it being a BH and how the post is
Date of purchase: 21/05/2024
Excellent service and great present
SH
Stephanie Harvey
Stratford on Avon
Date of purchase: 22/05/2024
What Stephanie Harvey said about Cavendish Jewellers Ltd:
I'm delighted with my beautiful ring, which arrived at 9.00am - I only ordered it at 2.30pm yesterday! It's just perfect and I'm looking forward very much to wearing it. You have a lot of gorgeous rin
Cavendish Jewellers Ltd
We're so pleased you're happy with your online shopping experience, good spot on our Instagram page! We look forward to assisting you again in the future, and thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
Obliging and considerate service / perfect!
Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
Easy website to navigate, extensive descriptions, simple online purchase and very quick delivery. Quick response to questions, would I buy again most definitely. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Cavendish Jewellers Ltd
We're so pleased to hear you love your purchase and were happy with your online shopping experience, thank you for taking the time to write such kind words.
MF
Margaret Foulkes
Wirral
Date of purchase: 06/05/2024
What Margaret Foulkes said about Cavendish Jewellers Ltd:
Excellent prompt service - arrived next day as promised. The item was a beautiful gold bracelet - although quite dainty, it looked substantial and had a lovely pattern, exactly as advertised. Fitted m
Cavendish Jewellers Ltd
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, its vey much appreciated. We're so pleased to hear you were happy with your purchase and online shopping experience with us - we look forward to assisting you again!
Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
Offer really good insight and helpful options for us to consider. No pressure to buy and was happy to show us several items. Have always received this quality of service as have bought a number of i
JA
James Ashcroft
Date of purchase: 06/05/2024
What James Ashcroft said about Cavendish Jewellers Ltd:
Product arrived the day after dispatch, in perfect condition. Very happy!
RH
Robert Hamilton
York
Date of purchase: 02/05/2024
What Robert Hamilton said about Cavendish Jewellers Ltd:
Becci was extremely helpful helping me choose the right gift for my wife’s birthday present. Thank you.
PF
Paula Fenn
Bath
Date of purchase: 04/05/2024
What Paula Fenn said about Cavendish Jewellers Ltd:
The staff were very helpful and informative.
Cavendish Jewellers Ltd
Thank you so much for your kind review, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us.
About Cavendish Jewellers Ltd
Our family business offers over 50 years of experience handling unique antique and vintage jewellery. Our buyers travel the world and use their vast knowledge to acquire the most sought after jewellery with intrinsic character and old-fashioned quality.
44 Stonegate, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 8AS, United Kingdom