Packt Publishing Recensioni

Alberton
1 day ago
Data di acquisto: 24/05/2024
Ciò che Cornelis Kuijpers ha detto su Packt Publishing:
It is great collection of books, I just forgot and was not reminded of my trial ending and paid a month subscription that I don’t ise

PC
Pedro Corado
Toronto, Ontario
Data di acquisto: 27/05/2024
Ciò che Pedro Corado ha detto su Packt Publishing:
It's been an amazing surprise the number and the quality of content that it's available for the subscribers. I've made a huge list and look forward to read, watch and listen as much as I can. The audi

NN
nano nano
Data di acquisto: 27/05/2024
Data di acquisto: 22/05/2024
It was really a great support from team Packt! 18month offer is awesome, overall its really great!

Data di acquisto: 16/05/2024

Data di acquisto: 14/05/2024
Many free books because a one week free trial is not enough for me to test the value of a technical book (I am 77 y old). In general the value is good but there are so many books it's difficult to cho
PM
Paulo Moro
London
Data di acquisto: 17/05/2024
Ciò che Paulo Moro ha detto su Packt Publishing:
Great content, I recommend the subscription

Informazioni su Packt Publishing
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, we have published over 7000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools. As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Leggi tutto
Grosvenor House, 11 St Paul's Square, Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 1RB, United Kingdom

I nostri premi indipendenti riconoscono i migliori marchi per il servizio clienti. I vincitori vengono decisi in base alle valutazioni ricevute dai clienti.

Perché fidarsi delle recensioni di Feefo?

Informazioni su Packt Publishing