easyhome Évaluations

Évalué
4.7

évaluations au cours de la dernière année

Afficher les 15,895 commentaires
Mauvais
i was forgottento recive messages on an item i wanted someone was spose to look and find find me a matching couch and recliner
Phillip
easyhome
easyfinancial has tried to contact the customer via email and phone calls for a week but we have not been able to reach him. easyfinancial always tries to offer to customers with the best service and follow up with them to get them exactly what the customer needs. If the customer still needs assistance he can contact easyfinancial at 1-888-502-3279.
Mauvais
Excellent service, et employé très bien informé
LM
LINDA MAHONEY
Mauvais
They can be patient and understanding… love I can double up payments to pay faster too!!
DG
DAVE GROSSETT
PA
PRISCILLA ANTHONY
Calgary
Ce que PRISCILLA ANTHONY a dit à propos de easyhome:
I really love the staff at store 230 they are always very helpful and always make sure that I get what I need and help me to stay within my budget. The team is amazing
Mauvais
Easyhome has been fantastic!
KB
IAN ROBERT MCKIMMIE
Ce que IAN ROBERT MCKIMMIE a dit à propos de easyhome:
The best
À propos de easyhome
We believe every person deserves a chance to live their life without that rambling worry money can bring. That’s why we offer flexible loans and lease payment plans to fit your budget and lifestyle – so you can focus on the things that matter. Go easy. Live your life.
Tout lire
33 City Centre Drive, Suite 510, Mississauga ON, Ontario, L5B 2N5, Canada

Nos prix indépendants récompensent les meilleures marques en matière de service à la clientèle. Les récipiendaires sont désignés sur la base des évaluations qu'ils reçoivent de leurs clients.

Pourquoi faire confiance aux avis de Feefo?

À propos de easyhome