AH
ARTHUR HUMPHRY
Albion park rail
Date of purchase: 08/07/2024
What ARTHUR HUMPHRY said about Savvy:
Service was great and quick
Date of purchase: 11/07/2024
Jake provided excellent assistance with my car loan. He was incredibly supportive and guided me through the process smoothly. His calm and trustworthy approach made me feel confident in my decisions.
Date of purchase: 11/07/2024
Ryan Hogan is amazing!!! Made my experience very easy and i couldnt ask for a nicer person!!! Very very happy!!! Thank you Ryan!!!
Date of purchase: 11/07/2024
She very good at her job professional to the tee
Date of purchase: 10/07/2024
Excellent service very helpful and efficient
Date of purchase: 10/07/2024
Jack - he should be The Example to every broker. He has knowledge, sympathy, he is transparent, kept me informed, helped me every step of the way. The service is received was amazing, absolute pleasur
JT
Jardyn Tamati
Brisbane
What Jardyn Tamati said about Savvy:
I had Taylor-Lee as my broker and she was really nice and helpful. She was also very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. 😊
Date of purchase: 10/07/2024
the service was great, jake was very helpful and quick to find me a loan that would help me buy my first car.
ME
Mel
Adelaide
What Mel said about Savvy:
Had the most amazing helpful guy , took 2 days from online query to loan approved and settled simply amazing
Date of purchase: 10/07/2024
Very happy with Daniel and Andrew for their professional and quick responses. Found the whole process easy and seamless. Will definitely recommend thank you
About Savvy
Savvy is Australia’s leading and fastest growing online financial services company. We provide low interest car loans, truck loans, boat finance, equipment finance, home loans and insurance services and save our customers money by harnessing the power of the internet, the latest technology and delivering outcomes using superior buying power. We are Australia’s online hub for finance savvy customers who want nothing less than the best car finance deal.
Level 1, 145 The Parade, Norwood, South Australia, 5067, Australia