Zealcards Reviews

Date of purchase: 03/24/2024
What Stephanie Krawiec said about Zealcards:
Great service
Date of purchase: 03/03/2024
It has been 3 weeks and don’t have my checks yet. Even with them saying they were mailed
Kerry
Zealcards
For Order 12492, we issued check 10641 on 03.04 and you deposited and the check cleared our account on 03.25. For Order 12493, we issued check 10653 on 03.07 and it looks like you have not yet deposited the check. You should be receiving that soon if not we can issue another check or eCheck payment since you have already received and deposited the first check. Thanks.
Kerry
Zealcards
04.03.24. I saw that final check 10653 cleared our account today. Thanks.
FH
Faraz Haider
Elmhurst, IL
Date of purchase: 03/19/2024
What Faraz Haider said about Zealcards:
Quick, easy, cash.
Date of purchase: 02/23/2024
Quick an simple straight to business gift card purchasing.
Date of purchase: 04/02/2024
They cut me a check in the amount promised, and the check was good. And get this: they even called to let me know they were mailing the check. Can't ask for much more than that.
Date of purchase: 02/24/2024
Great customer service
GF
Glenn Fox
Date of purchase: 12/16/2023
What Glenn Fox said about Zealcards:
Zealcards went above and beyond to provide superior value and service. I'll use them for all my gift card needs.
Date of purchase: 02/15/2024
Always a very satisfied customer, great to do buisness
Date of purchase: 12/12/2023
I like how quickly I get the invoice and then the card. The Regal gift cards have worked great online. I think one was empty, so I immediately received a new one.
AB
Anuj Bhatia
Date of purchase: 01/18/2024
What Anuj Bhatia said about Zealcards:
Love buying from this place. Very honest business.
About Zealcards
A secure and customer-friendly place to cash in the remaining balance of your gift cards or merchandise credits. Come Experience Our Superior Customer Service!
1163 S. Main Street, Suite 134, Chelsea, Michigan, 48118, United States