4.6

Karla
Toms River NJ
Date of purchase: 04/23/2024
Valley Yarns Valley Superwash DK
The yarn is very easy to use, comes in many beautiful colors and is very soft.
Date of purchase: 04/24/2024
Valley Yarns Valley Superwash DK
low price, good quality yarn, and the shipping was quick. I'm happy and will order again!
SJ
Stephanie Judkins
Date of purchase: 04/22/2024
Valley Yarns Valley Superwash DK
This is a fantastic yarn to work with. Haven't washed it yet. Will go to you again for my next project.
TF
Tamara Faurot
Spokane Valley
Date of purchase: 04/19/2024
Valley Yarns Valley Superwash DK
Excellent merino yarn! Soft as expected, color is consistent among the 20 that I bought. Knitting up wonderfully. I’m happy that I took a chance on Valley Yarns.
LC
Laura Carter
Perfect
LC
Laura Carter
Perfect
Valley Yarns Valley Superwash DK
a knot in every skein and I ordered 18 and have used 5 so far. I bought 6 last October the skein was 153 yds , waited five months for more to come in, yardage is now 137 ys 2 dollars more and a knot
Brianna
WEBS
Hello, Thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry you've already experienced five knots in your yarn! This is not the level of quality we strive to provide with our Valley Yarns. Can you please send me photos of the knots at customerservice@yarn.com? I would like to look into this issue further. I look forward to hearing from you! Best wishes, Customer Service Team WEBS® / America's Yarn Store®
JC
Jana Carp
Date of purchase: 03/21/2024
Date of purchase: 03/12/2024
Valley Yarns Valley Superwash DK
Great color range, soft texture, consistent quality and consistent color across dye lots, reasonable price. Although I haven't yet washed the blanket I crocheted with this yarn, I'm delighted with ho
About WEBS
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is located in the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. WEBS started as a family-owned business and has been the destination for knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners for over 45 years.
WEBS - America's Yarn Store, 6 Industrial Parkway, Easthampton, Greater London, MA 01027, United States

About WEBS