4.3

JW
Jill Wolcott
Date of purchase: 05/28/2024
Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino
Lovely yarn. Just discovered it.
KM
Kelly Mitchell
Alaska
Date of purchase: 04/09/2024
Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino
Needed a different gauge of yarn to make a sweater, ordered Juniper Moon’s Patagonia Organic Merino because I wanted 100% wool but not too soft and floppy and not too itchy. I think this will do nicel
Uploaded media
JR
Julia Rendon
Date of purchase: 11/26/2023
Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino
It's beautiful but I'm not sure it'll feel good against my skin.
Brianna
WEBS
Hello, Thank you for your feedback - It's really important to us! I'm sorry your yarn is not as you expected. You can find information on our returns policy online here: https://webs1.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/10522794002705-Return-Policy If you have any questions, please reach out to us at customerservice@yarn.com - we're happy to help! Best wishes, Customer Service Team WEBS® / America's Yarn Store®
Date of purchase: 11/07/2023
Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino
It’s a nice yarn but from the description, I thought it would have a softer texture. I have used other Juniper Moon yarns that I really like so I was disappointed in this one.
Date of purchase: 11/06/2023
Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino
I love this yarn. It is rustic, but is very comfortable against my skin. Love the colors. I have purchased cardinal, juniper and brown. All are lovely and a good price!
Date of purchase: 11/02/2023
Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino
Beautiful yarn and gorgeous colors. I was looking for a specific color and price range I found both in this yarn
Date of purchase: 10/01/2023
Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino
nice feel to the yarn lovely color
About WEBS
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is located in the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. WEBS started as a family-owned business and has been the destination for knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners for over 45 years.
WEBS - America's Yarn Store, 6 Industrial Parkway, Easthampton, Greater London, MA 01027, United States

About WEBS