4.5

Sandra D
Arkansas
5 hours ago
Cascade Yarns Boliviana Chunky
I am making a coat in one piece with this yarn. I'm about 3/4 of the way finished. I love the look, the weight, the color and of course the merino. I can't wait to wash it so that it will soften up
Uploaded media
Date of purchase: 02/16/2024
DW
Debra Winchell
Gloversville, NY
Date of purchase: 04/02/2024
Cascade Yarns Boliviana Chunky
Beautiful yarn. The afghan is coming along beautifully. The yarn is heavy
Date of purchase: 03/22/2024
MR
Melanie Richardson
Albuquerque, NM
Cascade Yarns Boliviana Chunky
I was having a hard time finding the match to a yarn I had started a project with. In the meantime, I found this one. Soft and a delightful yarn for a knit scarf.
Date of purchase: 01/19/2024
Cascade Yarns Boliviana Chunky
This yarn is soft but it starts to pill the first time I wear it
Sally
WEBS
Hello, thanks for your feedback for the Cascade Boliviana Bulky. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment, if you have any concerns regarding the products we stock, kindly reach out to us, we are always happy to help. customerservice@yarn.com Best wishes, Customer Service Team WEBS® / America's Yarn Store®
Date of purchase: 02/27/2024
Cascade Yarns Boliviana Chunky
Soft yarn, pleasure to work with.
Date of purchase: 01/29/2024
About WEBS
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is located in the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. WEBS started as a family-owned business and has been the destination for knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners for over 45 years.
WEBS - America's Yarn Store, 6 Industrial Parkway, Easthampton, Greater London, MA 01027, United States

About WEBS