Gray Line Rome Reviews

Amy Margolis
Rochester, NY
9 hours ago
What Amy Margolis said about Gray Line Rome:
Booking online was easy. Gray Line was able to communicate a necessary time change by email and responded to my questions quickly. I would book with them again.

MN
Mr Francis Nickels
Los Angeles, CA
15 hours ago
What Mr Francis Nickels said about Gray Line Rome:
Fine

23 hours ago
Booking was pretty easy. Just take your time and read. I did chose the pick up at hotel option, but when I tried to confirm this, I was told I could not have it as I had booked through another company

MA
Mrs Alison
Uk
What Mrs Alison said about Gray Line Rome:
Easy to book, and pay for, tickets were delivered with confirmation immediately
Silvia Rapaccioni
Gray Line Rome
Dear Alison, thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our booking and payment process easy and convenient. Ensuring a smooth experience from booking to ticket delivery is a top priority for us, and we're glad we could meet your expectations. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to welcoming you on board soon! Best Regards I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off City Tour

MT
Mr Brad Truini
Wrentham Massachusetts
What Mr Brad Truini said about Gray Line Rome:
Easy
Gray Line Rome
Thank you so much for your detailed review, Mr Truini! We're thrilled to hear that you found our tour group easy to locate and that our pink tops were helpful in standing out. Organization is key for us, so we're glad to hear that you found the process smooth and efficient, from receiving your tickets to navigating through the crowds at the Vatican. It's great to know that our experienced tour guide made your experience enjoyable by providing insightful explanations and keeping the tour moving along smoothly, even on a busy day. We appreciate your recommendation and are delighted that you had a positive experience with us. We hope to welcome you back on another tour soon!

Silvia Rapaccioni
thanks for the feedback

ME
Mr Robert Elsen
Gray Line Rome
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that our guide provided you with informative and professional service during your Tivoli Tour. Ensuring that our guides are knowledgeable and able to meet the needs of our guests is a top priority for us, so it's wonderful to hear that your guide exceeded your expectations. We're also glad that you found the pacing of the tour to be just right and that you gained valuable insights along the way. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you on another adventure soon!

Gray Line Rome
Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you had a fabulous experience with us on your semi-private tour to the Vatican Museums. Skipping the long lines and crowds can really enhance the experience, and we're thrilled that you found the process quick and smooth. It's wonderful to know that you were pleased with your overall experience and that this tour marked your second excellent experience with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable tour in the future!

Easy

LA
Laurent
Rome
What Laurent said about Gray Line Rome:
Easy to book online

About Gray Line Rome
Gray Line - I Love Rome is the largest provider of sightseeing tours in the Eternal City. For more than 90 years, Gray Line has been at the center of creating and operating the best traveler experiences in Rome and surroundings. With more than 50 tours and experiences Gray Line - I Love Rome is the brand of Carrani Tours that offer activities in Rome. Founded in 1925, Carrani Tours has grown into the most well-known consumer brand for Incoming services in Italy.
1835 Gaylord St, Denver, Colorado, 80206, United States