Visit Product Page
DJ
Doris John
Date of purchase: 27/05/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
My 3 Cats and the Strays love this Food. They are eating so much of it, that I cannot keep up. Brilliant Cat Food. One of my Cats has Pancreatitis, but since he eats this Food, he did not have a Flare
IM
Irene McGranachan
Date of purchase: 26/05/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
The best. My cat licks her plate clean every time.
CS
Chris Stockdale
Date of purchase: 20/05/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
Cats love it so keep buying
CS
Christine Spalding
Date of purchase: 18/05/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
My rescue cat has a sensitive stomach & can only eat fish & poultry. She"s also lost several teeth so the mousse is ideal for her
Date of purchase: 17/05/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
Have 4 Snowshoe cats, they all love this food, yippee!
PH
Pamela Hardman
Bristol
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
This is nice soft food for helping to wean our unplanned litter of 8 week old kittens as it is nice and soft for them to eat, alongside proper kitten food.
PA
Patricia
Farnborough
Date of purchase: 09/05/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
All items in stock and good delivery service.
JS
Jane Syms
Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
Also this chicken mousse. Chicken is his favourite.
DJ
Doris John
Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
My Cats love this Food and unfortunately the visiting Strays as well. Whenever I check, the Plates are licked clean. Great Cat Food.
IM
Irene McGranachan
Stone, Staffs
Date of purchase: 22/04/2024
Webbox Naturals Chicken Mousse Cat Food
Lexi, the cat, looks forward to her Webbox.
About Webbox
We look at the world from a pet’s point of view so that we can understand what they want, not just what they need. We make tantalisingly tasty pet food to promote health and well-being. Our wide selection of delicious wet and dry pet food to treats will have your pets pawing for more!
Brentwood House, Lower Philips Road, Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5UD, United Kingdom

About Webbox