13 out of 30 reviews
GF
Giovanna Fella
Date of purchase: 21/05/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
Fully grown grass within a week cats love it
TL
Tony Lloyd
Ramsbottom
Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
These grass boxes are brilliant and just spot on for my cat Luna who is an indoor cat. Reasonably priced also.
PM
Philip Moulton
Date of purchase: 10/05/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
I have 4 house cats and they love their Webbox cat grass. Easy to grow and lasts well as long as you water it and give it the occasional trim! Wouldn't be without it!
JS
Jane Syms
Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
Grass grew well but my cat would not eat it after happily eating other types of homegrown cat grass. Could just be him though.
RG
Rosemarie GASCOIGNE
Crumlin
Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
As I have no fault at all
Date of purchase: 06/04/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
cats love it, easy to grow
Date of purchase: 30/03/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
My cat loves and eats only WEBBOX cat grass readily. So easy to use with complete growing pack.
Date of purchase: 01/03/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
Easy to grow only issue is the cat prefers the dirty lawn than this, but I'm sure many indoor cats will love this.
AD
Andrea Dickens
Date of purchase: 02/02/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
Great kitty grass better than other brands of kitty grass I’ve used in the past and it’s easy to grow and the kitties love it
Date of purchase: 14/01/2024
Webbox Cat Grass
Not tried it yet - can't comment
About Webbox
We look at the world from a pet’s point of view so that we can understand what they want, not just what they need. We make tantalisingly tasty pet food to promote health and well-being. Our wide selection of delicious wet and dry pet food to treats will have your pets pawing for more!
Brentwood House, Lower Philips Road, Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5UD, United Kingdom

About Webbox