Tucker Gardner Estate Agents Reviews

Good

An experienced Sales and Lettings Agent, helping people move in Cambridgeshire for 35 years.

3.9

Tucker Gardner have the rare ability to take a stressful situation and make it worse. In particular I faced three problems in dealing with them. First, they almost never answer the telephone. Give
Tucker Gardner Estate Agents
Hello, I am sorry if you were not happy in your experience with us. If you wish to share any further comments about your experience, please do email me at review@countrywide.co.uk Kind regards, Lucy, Customer Relations.
Thank you for your prompt response. I have sent you an email.
MS
Mary Stevens
Very professional and reliable service, with good communication throughout.
Very efficient, helpful, great advice, supportive.
Our experience of selling with Tucker Gardener has been extremely positive. Throughout the process, Paul and the team always acted in a professional, polite and cheerful manner. We were kept up to
It started out well. We were impressed with the initial visit and the first year of service. However due to 4 sales falling through, it took 2 years to sell and we saw the level of service rapidly dec
Tucker Gardner Estate Agents
No trained staff. And the ones that supposed to be leading the agency were very bad. People don t know what they are doing
MN
Mark Neeves
What Mark Neeves said about Tucker Gardner Estate Agents:
The service was excellent - I was constantly updated on the sale with open and honest responses
GE
Georgia
What Georgia said about Tucker Gardner Estate Agents:
Made our sale unnecessarily stressful and awkward from start to finish. Almost felt as though they were pitting us and our buyers against eachother and denying any faults they had made as a company. A
Tucker Gardner Estate Agents
Hello, please contact us via review@countrywide.co.uk with full details so that we can look into this concern further for you. Kind regards, Lucy, Customer Relations.
The original valuation was too optimistic. I had my doubts and should have been more insistent. As a result I think we wasted time with viewing that led no where. The final selling price was some £
About Tucker Gardner Estate Agents
Tucker Gardner has been successfully operating across Cambridgeshire for 35 years, helping customers with all aspects of sales and lettings. Our branches are ideally situated to serve the local communities and neighbouring areas. We have an award-winning expert team who pride themselves on local market knowledge and insight.
6 Caldecotte Lake Business Park, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, MK7 8JT, United Kingdom

About Tucker Gardner Estate Agents