The Loan Hub Reviews

Lending Specialists

I have a very excellent and immediate service from the loan hub.
Fantastic service brilliant one on one Kelly is a superstar and makes things so clear.. She helped me through a difficult time holding my hand all the way very conscientious and respectful and makes t
The Loan Hub
Thank you so much for your lovely and heartfelt feedback, it was my absolute pleasure to assist, and I hope your son enjoys his new and first car, no more taxis for you! Happy days!
Absolutely Excellent Service 🙂
Very good, kept in the loop and explored multiple options for various loans
The Loan Hub
Thank you for the lovely feedback, I hope you are enjoying your new car!
best service
The Loan Hub
Thank you for your lovely feedback, I hope you are enjoying your new car.
Very helpful and respectful of my situation. Having never had a loan before and going through an extremely tough time financially and personally recently I was very nervous and embarrassed. Kelly ne
The Loan Hub
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, it was my absolute pleasure to assist
Quick , simply and effective.
The Loan Hub
Thank you for the lovely feedback, and I hope you enjoy your stunning new van !
GA
Gavin
What Gavin said about The Loan Hub:
Kelly , was excellent in both advice and execution.
The Loan Hub
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, I hope you enjoy your new car.
MO
Monica
St Helier
What Monica said about The Loan Hub:
Great service. Amazing people. Highly recommend.
The Loan Hub
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. I hope you enjoy your new car!
CA
Catia
St. Helier
What Catia said about The Loan Hub:
Thank you very much to Kelly she has been very helpful to us we are very grateful for all her help
The Loan Hub
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, I hope you enjoy your new car.
About The Loan Hub
Here at The Loan Hub, we do all the hard work for you, so you don’t have to. With the widest range of finance products from our panel of reputable local lenders, applying for a loan couldn’t be easier. With a quick and easy application process, and super speedy turnaround times, you could see the funds in your bank account within 24 hours, giving you the time and freedom, to get on with doing the things you love. With over 10 years’ experience in private and corporate lending, The Loan Hub is the local, friendly, approachable and trusted choice for all your lending requirements.
5 Beachside Mews, La Roue Du Hocq, St Clements, Jersey, JE2 6LF, Jersey